Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Meetup?

not only is it thai food...but its new age thai...they have nice tropical dishes too....very very very tasty.

I adore their peasent rice....its like beef fried rice...with pineapple and cocunts and all that other good edible stuff....heh.

:flame:

I give the place 4.5 out of 5 stars....only because they dont have table dancing strippers....but thats just me.

the definition of a cocunt varies depending on how imaginative and or perverted you are :tongue:

What was the shared tab last time?

16 smackers? and we had crazy appatizers, meal and drinks

Well probably be there at 7pm...Im a big tall goon with a goatee and a blue short sleeve shirt....if you cant drop by for some grub...please do...the more company the merrier.

Bigpoppa....what are the directions to this shindig?

I know its around Union Square...somewhere...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

what the hell is a cocunt?

:shaky:

Originally posted by teklord310

What the hell are you doing there?

Damn work throws you all over the place doesn't it?

nah - just PR. was working on a project today that failed miserably. but i just found out that my other project this week might be pushed back so i may get to come home early!!!

thai food was very yummy.....we ordered...and before we could blink the food was on the table....we just stared at it for awhile..and poked the waitress to make sure she was real and not a phantasmal angel of food-bringingness...then after i piched myself to make certain that i wasnt dreaming...we dug in...very yummy as always....almost had an incident with an onion cluster that was impersonating as pineapple....but all and all...4.5 out of 5 stars....theyre down .5 of a star as i said earlier for the lack of table dancing strippers.