Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Nero & Amber.......

This Saturday OCT...5th SUPER DIVA ''AMBER'' comes to Tribecca.. witness her blokbuzta hits such as "NAKED'' ''YES'' ABOVE THE CLOUDS'' ''SEXUAL'' and more. Join Vic lattino and KTU as they broadcast live for this special winter grand opening party. Tribecca has a complete new format for the winter with music by DJ ANTHONY NERO. Anthony has really been tearing up tribecca every Sat. We would like to thank him publicly for his dedication and relentless ambition. Once again everyone is invited and cper s will be given special treatment.....:eek: please p.m. me or anthonyn for list....

saturday_100502_1.gif

Tribecca 3dj's 3 floors 3 atmospheres

saturday_100502_2.gif

dave not for nothing, u do talk alot of shit... i remeber u even bashed me on these boards but then when u saw me u always have a smile... dont hate... ive always been cool to u and me and ur brother have been mad cool for awhile... dont u realize when u bash people to make urself look good it makes u look like an even bigger fool... dont be mad about this post.. trew peeps dont back stab

Originally posted by anthonyn

dave not for nothing, u do talk alot of shit... i remeber u even bashed me on these boards but then when u saw me u always have a smile... dont hate... ive always been cool to u and me and ur brother have been mad cool for awhile... dont u realize when u bash people to make urself look good it makes u look like an even bigger fool... dont be mad about this post.. trew peeps dont back stab

NERO I NEVER BASHED YOU I HAVE A PERSONNEL THING WITH CHUCK AND NOW HIS COUSIN 2 YOU KNOW THE SHIT HE WROTE IS BULLSHIT AND YEA WE HAVE BEEN COOL AN I LIKE YOUR MUSIC SO WHY WOULD I BASH YOU

Unbelievable, Hate ......Anyway this Sat is once again going to be a phenominal night. There will be a strict door policy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anthony... sup ready? T---minus.

Amber and Anthony live on the radio. I'd give the night a perfect 10. Please come early to avoid the chaotic confussion.

Originally posted by anthonyn

THANK U.... BUT DAVE IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM, DONT GO THERE, I SEE U THERE EVERYWEEK, I HOPE ITS TO HEAR SOME GOOD MUZIK LOL....

the first time u saw me their it was to hear you becouse i haven't heard you since thanks giving eve at the tunnel like 5 yrs ago and the next time it was tommys girls bday and her brother was here from cali and he is a good freind of mine

Everyone listen to my anthony on the radio sat... I am sure he will have a few surprises up his sleeve........hope to see all you guys there....... please leave the drama at home and come out and have a good time........jess xoxo