Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BG and Prime Sat night at RBar

Yea dooood.....Prime hooked a brother up with a guest spot so I need to see some CP love this sat at Rbar.......funky house and tribal beats all night long, NO MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT AND NO HIPHOP!!!!!!!

so for all those who had a good time at Platinum before the hiphop came in, i expect to see you at Rbar sat night:D

Info on Rbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rbar isnt that far from Deko so for those headin over there on sat night, come pregame with us :D :D :beer:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Yea dooood.....Prime hooked a brother up with a guest spot so I need to see some CP love this sat at Rbar.......funky house and tribal beats all night long, NO MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT AND NO HIPHOP!!!!!!!

so for all those who had a good time at Platinum before the hiphop came in, i expect to see you at Rbar sat night:D

Info on Rbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rbar isnt that far from Deko so for those headin over there on sat night, come pregame with us :D :D :beer:

BG

I recomend seeing these two crackheads work the booth together. They're freaking nuts!

well good luck to the both of you! Where is R-Bar...maybe I will come out!

but we all know that this thread is itching for someone to come on and put the both of you down. Its been lets bash ibclubbin and djprime week? Maybe people will be nice and not do it on your own thread...lol....then again maybe not

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

well good luck to the both of you! Where is R-Bar...maybe I will come out!

but we all know that this thread is itching for someone to come on and put the both of you down. Its been lets bash ibclubbin and djprime week? Maybe people will be nice and not do it on your own thread...lol....then again maybe not

check djprime's site for info (i linked it in the first thread)

as far as bashing me and prime, people may not like our club, but he and i are there each week havin a blast, hookin people up, and hookin up too....neither one of us is ever Mr Lonely on a Friday at Platinum;)

so haters may hate, but fuck em cause we are gettin paid and laid:rock:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

neither one of us is ever Mr Lonely on a Friday at Platinum;)

BG

you must be such a stud! Can i get in on a little loving from you? LOL...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

get a real gig.....since youre around rutgers so much at platinum why dont you try going to school there too. Then you can get a real job in a big tall building in nyc like me and not have to start threads about how people are ruining your career by bashing this club and that.....pwease now

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

you must be such a stud! Can i get in on a little loving from you? LOL...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

get a real gig.....since youre around rutgers so much at platinum why dont you try going to school there too. Then you can get a real job in a big tall building in nyc like me and not have to start threads about how people are ruining your career by bashing this club and that.....pwease now

Actually IBCLUBBIN Graduated from Rutgers last year...just so u know...