Marshall Fairbanks

Wednesday

October 2

9pm

Anyone left at the end of the night gets free admission

for next week October 9th

with

DJ Mark Amatucci

just to reiterate....me and my girls are showing up tonite. Doubleplay you better be a cutie...cause I'm coming over to meet you. But...i dont care who is friends with Marshall Fairbanks......if the guy trainwrecks....we're throwing stuff at him. cups, beer, water......whatever we got. No pressure man....but if you aint got it.....then youre gonna get it.

Doubleplay...I'll see you tonite ;)

im coming with my bells on.....im gonna make an apprearence for my boi davis g....Marshall....u better be on point tonight...allot of people....wanna chuck shit at u.....Fuck Chicken wire...how about barb wire with a Tarp on top....Half Full beer Cups might get thrown....its a possiblity.....

This i gotta see....

Originally posted by djprime

im coming with my bells on.....im gonna make an apprearence for my boi davis g....Marshall....u better be on point tonight...allot of people....wanna chuck shit at u.....Fuck Chicken wire...how about barb wire with a Tarp on top....Half Full beer Cups might get thrown....its a possiblity.....

This i gotta see....

Is davisg going to be djing to or just the pulse??

Good luck babe. . .Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to head over there tonight, due to “Dawson’s Geek†and a friends b-day. . .I’m sure I’ll catch ya another time.

Originally posted by thepulse

Greg and Laurie, too bad you guys aren't gonna make it tonight. I'm working on some weekend dates for you guys, LOL.

WAHOOO :clap: just dont make it for Nov. 1 or the or the weekend of Oct 23rd. . .or Oct 18th...damn it come to think about me IM me I'll tell you whatz up :laugh:

Do you really hate it? LOL, well you didn't miss much, had a lot of great music to play, but the night could've turned out better. I didn't even put music on until the 7th inning, then I was just prepping the room for the people who were supposed to be coming, and just ended up bullshitting, thanking and playing music for those that did show up. So big Thanks to Davis G and RIO for the shot at the night on 4 days notice we did what we could. Rumor has it that the club's new sign for the parking lot will be in on Monday, so at least people can find the place. The Yankess lost, but some real people showed up. DJ Prime, Gene from Bertucci's,Anthony V(up and coming dj), DJ Jay-nice meeting you, Carlos from Platinum, Barry,Justin, KC, Dougie, Cheryl, Doubleplay-thanks for the help with the vinyl, Lisa behind the bar, thanks for the guidance with the lights, celebrity bartender Daniel-good job-those 2 cokes were poured perfect. So we ended the night around 130 then it was afterhours at the hotel with my crew, got in at 4am, nice night considering the Yankees lost, we made the best of it. Until next time.