Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard all guido's are..................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

:laugh: I forget who said it yesterday on the radio but there was another comment something like "you know its the first day of october when the Yankees are in the Playoffs and the mets are getting high"

I knew I would get to use this joke sooner or later (BIG Yankees fan by the way):

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is

a NY Mets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands

if they are Mets fans too. Not really knowing what a Mets

fan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their

hands fly into the air. There is one exception.

A little boy named Charlie has not gone along with the

crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be

different.

"Because I'm not a Mets fan" he says..

"Then," asks the teacher,"what are you?"

"I'm a proud NY Yankees fan!" boasts the little boy.

The teacher is a little pissed off now, her face is all

red. She asks Charlie why he is a Yankees fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Yankees fans, so I'm a Yankees

fan too" he responds. The teacher is now angry. "That's

no reason," she says loudly.

"What if your Mom was an asshole, and your dad was an idiot.

What would you be then?"

Charlie smiles and says, "THEN I'd be a Mets fan!!!"

YANKEES WINNN! THEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

So what do you guys have to say abuyt Guidette's?

See the problem with this question and the guido question is that my definition of guidos and guidettes stems from the early to mid 90's ya know. A guidette was a tough Italian chick with her hair all teased up and brutal year round tan, and a guido was a humongous steroid pumped freak (also Italian, also year round tan), wore gold chains, who loved to get drunk and into fights every night he went out, "Eyyyy, yooo tawkin' to me?!"

So I don't think pretty boys/girls of today aren't real guidos by the traditional definitions.

Originally posted by njgymaholic

I knew I would get to use this joke sooner or later (BIG Yankees fan by the way):

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is

a NY Mets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands

if they are Mets fans too. Not really knowing what a Mets

fan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their

hands fly into the air. There is one exception.

A little boy named Charlie has not gone along with the

crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be

different.

"Because I'm not a Mets fan" he says..

"Then," asks the teacher,"what are you?"

"I'm a proud NY Yankees fan!" boasts the little boy.

The teacher is a little pissed off now, her face is all

red. She asks Charlie why he is a Yankees fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Yankees fans, so I'm a Yankees

fan too" he responds. The teacher is now angry. "That's

no reason," she says loudly.

"What if your Mom was an asshole, and your dad was an idiot.

What would you be then?"

Charlie smiles and says, "THEN I'd be a Mets fan!!!"

YANKEES WINNN! THEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Perns--As long as you meet me fridaynite:D

Originally posted by ou812

See the problem with this question and the guido question is that my definition of guidos and guidettes stems from the early to mid 90's ya know. A guidette was a tough Italian chick with her hair all teased up and brutal year round tan, and a guido was a humongous steroid pumped freak (also Italian, also year round tan), wore gold chains, who loved to get drunk and into fights every night he went out, "Eyyyy, yooo tawkin' to me?!"

So I don't think pretty boys/girls of today aren't real guidos by the traditional definitions.

I agree with you also, so what do you call toady's "Guido's"

Pretty Boy Guido's, Guidos of the Millenium, .........?

U can answer my ? just for the sake of answering

No No I am RIGHT, Humor and Personilty are key also, the inner person........... u can be great looking but please god don't talk................ :D

Now that is what really pisses me off. A guy could be drop dead gorgeous and have more money than god but if he has no personality or whatever I just have to walk away. I don't care what he has. If I can't hold a conversation with him that is it!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Now that is what really pisses me off. A guy could be drop dead gorgeous and have more money than god but if he has no personality or whatever I just have to walk away. I don't care what he has. If I can't hold a conversation with him that is it!!

No your touching on a whole differnt topic with the $ thang, but your right I hate that. I am a pretty lucky girl I might add, my BF pretty much has it all........ and I wan't even looking for him. :D

Originally posted by ou812

just to make sure everyone knows - not all guidettes and guidos are/were italian ...there were other kinds too......and "eyyyy, yooo tawkin' to me is not a REAL ITALIAN talking.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

just to make sure everyone knows - not all guidettes and guidos are/were italian ...there were other kinds too......and "eyyyy, yooo tawkin' to me is not a REAL ITALIAN talking.

YEAH ........................... I hear you on that............................. :D

No your touching on a whole differnt topic with the $ thang, but your right I hate that. I am a pretty lucky girl I might add, my BF pretty much has it all........ and I wan't even looking for him. :D

No I'm just saying a guy can have looks and a great job with a good future and a great salary but without the other stuff he has nothing to offer me!!

Originally posted by siciliagirl

In Jersey it is............I know in Italy it's "siete che comunicate con mi" but I think guido's in Italy are a whole nother chapter

I'm not a guidette, but i married a pretty boy guido and i wouldn't have it any other way. He spikes his hair, get's it highlighted, waxes his eyebrows and gets manicures. None of these things make him ay less of a man, and I love it that he takes care of imself and cares what he looks like.

Nothing is worse than a guy who doesn't take care of himself....yuck:blown:

this thread is dying to be taken offtopic....soooo

during the season the mets had a promotion where if you brought a can of pepsi on a wednesday night, you could sit in the left field bleachers for free. they filled the seats every night. turns out if you brought a can of coke any night during the week, you would get free admission into the clubhouse....:tongue:

ps. italians suck :peeleft: