Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity Spottings In Beantown

snatch69

PENN GIVES FUGAKYU A THUMBS UP It seems actor Sean Penn, who is in town filming Clint Eastwood 's 'Mystic River,'' has become a regular at Fugakyu, the Japanese restaurant in Coolidge Corner in Brookline. Penn dined there five of seven nights last week. Some of the nights were with his assistant and other nights with fellow ''Mystic River'' actors Tim Robbins and Kevin Bacon. Fugakyu co-owner Jack Huang says Penn can't get enough toro sushi (that's fatty tuna) and sake. ... Speaking of Eastwood, the dashing director was spotted working out Monday night at Sports Club/LA at the Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common.

MEANWHILE THE `MONA LISA' ACTORS... Out for a night of relaxation after shooting for the new Mike Newell -

helmed ''Mona Lisa Smile'' Monday were Julia Stiles(''Save the Last Dance'') and Kirsten Dunst(''Spider-Man'') at

the Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston. Manager Steven Tannenbaum gave the gals the VIP treatment, but they really just wanted to hang out. So what's the dinner of the young movie-star set? Nachos, buffalo wings, and spinach and artichoke dip.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THOSE GIRLS WERE AT SUNSET IN ALLSTON??? WHERE WERE WE ON THIS ONE TEAMER AND KAYDUP?!

Originally posted by lyzard

drool!:eek:

I love Kirsten Dunst!

:jawdrop:

plus sean penn just rawks!

best line ever on some interview i watched with him

"Movies aren't supposed to be entertainment, my idea of entertainment is a couple of hookers and and eight-ball"

:laugh:

haha! yeah, she's hot. why don't i see girls like that at sunset? lol. btw, that is the best line i ever heard! (sean's quote) madonna must be so proud of him!

Originally posted by snatch69

haha! yeah, she's hot. why don't i see girls like that at sunset? lol. btw, that is the best line i ever heard! (sean's quote) madonna must be so proud of him!

madonna! lol i am still in shock that he married Robin wright of

aka Jenny of forest gump

aka Princess buttercup in The princess Bride

aka the original Kelly from Santa Barbara!

Originally posted by nycchic24

madonna! lol i am still in shock that he married Robin wright of

aka Jenny of forest gump

aka Princess buttercup in The princess Bride

aka the original Kelly from Santa Barbara!

i know. when i was really really little, i started watching SB as my first soap since it was on at like 9am, and i loved her in it!