Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey CP PEEPS, I have comp list for this friday @METRO..

Since it seems like alot of cp peepS are coming to Metro this friday, i got permission for our famous CP COMP LIST. wHOEVER RESPONDS TO THIS THREAD WITH:

NAME + HOW MANY PEOPLE (ex. lisa +2)

arrive BEFORE 11PM

SAY NAME AT DOOR

And you are in for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking foward to seeing everyone from the board. So lets get reAdy for a sick night.

We have a live performance by WILDLIFE performing "i dont want you coming back no more".

Get ready to experience a vibe that you can only get with the metro lounge family.

music by the one and only...................RICHIE RYDELL

BEAUTY, VIBE , AND ENERGY BY.................YOU!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ml2k1

Since it seems like alot of cp peepS are coming to Metro this friday, i got permission for our famous CP COMP LIST. wHOEVER RESPONDS TO THIS THREAD WITH:

arrive BEFORE 11PM

SAY NAME AT DOOR

I am looking foward to seeing everyone from the board. So lets get reAdy for a sick night.

We have a live performance by WILDLIFE performing "i dont want you coming back no more".

Get ready to experience a vibe that you can only get with the metro lounge family.

ALEN ASH +3

My first time at metro on a friday cant wait.

Ready for the fire shot. lol

Thank You

Originally posted by hunnie818

I wanna go!!!!!!! Why must I be one of the only people who lives far from metro!!!!! :(

My dumbass friends won't go up that far....they act like they are gonna melt if they drive passed exit 130 on the GSP :mad:

I have the same problem but going south. All my friends think exit 129 is south jersey.

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ml2k1

arrive BEFORE 11PM

SAY NAME AT DOOR

George you rule.

Notallthere+0

Yes guys. A COMP list for friday nights. Just as we did down the shore this summer at Merge. See, just like at Merge, we do a these special things for you guys as our way of saying THANK YOU for supporting us and making our clubs (metro/merge) special.And we also do these special on our best night. Most clubs do these specials to drum up extra business. WE do it to say thank you. Thats why we are doing it on a friday night, even with a live performance. I am glad so many of you are coming. Having so many CP people there DEFINITLEY contributes to the vibe at Metro Lounge. Cause you guys are the true clubbers, if you werent, you wouldnt be reading this message board..............right? Anyway, see everyone this friday.And remember

This list closes at 11pm so arrive early i want you guys to get in with no probs:D .

And dont forget guys.......Friday october 11th.....jersey will be turned upside down WITH the the biggest event that i can remember

LUZ DIVINA "IN YOUR EYES" LIVE ON STAGE @ Metro Lounge

with the one and only RICHIE RYDELL in the main room

And special guest in the ballroom DJ ZIGGY (exit WHITE ROOM/CENTRO AFTERHOURS)

Can you even imagine what the vibe is gonna be like on this night

:eek: ..............See everyone this friday.

George