Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey CP PEEPS, I have comp list for this friday @METRO..

By the way, for those who think Metro is to far to drive home to where you live (like south or west jersey), Metro is connected to a Ramada Inn hotel. LOTS of people get rooms after Metro. Some just get them for after hours parties:eek: .Just to let you guys know. So you dont have to worry aboutt driving home, worry about who is coming up to your "afterhours" party in your hotel room instead.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ml2k1

By the way, for those who think Metro is to far to drive home to where you live (like south or west jersey), Metro is connected to a Ramada Inn hotel. LOTS of people get rooms after Metro. Some just get them for after hours parties:eek: .Just to let you guys know. So you dont have to worry aboutt driving home, worry about who is coming up to your "afterhours" party in your hotel room instead.

LOL

Djdanfury, where you at?! Whats up ? If we dont see you soon, get might get kicked out of the "family":D Just kidding. Get ready for friday. Its just not the same if your not there schooling eveyone on the dance floor.

Djdanfury, where you at?! Whats up ? If we dont see you soon, get might get kicked out of the "family":D Just kidding. Get ready for friday. Its just not the same if your not there schooling eveyone on the dance floor.

Ha Ha...I'll school the sh*t out of dan on the dance floor!!!! :D

George, sorry I haven't made to Metro on friday, but like I said to you when I saw you that thurs, I am a main supporter for Vip-tech and his party at RS. But don't worry, I will do my best to make it there especially for the "Luz" event. Your def the best bartender/manager in the business and you really know how to treat your customers. By the way, you'll be happy to know that at Piro and Neena's wedding this past weekend everyone talked me into doing the soco and lime shot(and I loved it)........no more woosn out and doin the crackhouse shot...........................soco doesn't make me puke anymore like it use too......................

see ya soon.........

George,

Just for that outrageous comment, I believe I deserve a bottle of Goose to walk around with. LOL just like at Merge...

BTW, I've been hearing rumors that Metro is open on Sunday the 13th I hear? ;)

:confused:

Yup George your right

It's not worth getting in trouble with driving

I always get a room and it's a ggod price

I think $113.00 total with tax. I already got one.

Brian1500 shut the fuck up. Your a pond in my little game of chess.

A couple of weeks ago at Metro you had the same drink in your hand the whole time. George can confirm how many rum and cokes I had the first 15 mins. Thesandman and xxxsplashxxx can confirm how many empty bottles and beer cans were all over my room when they payed a visit.

Even my boy Theo at the check in ,can confirm.

He gives me and my friends the "No party policy in the hotel" speech everytime we come. And he is always calling are room at 4am to lower down the music becasue we are still going strong.