Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Alan Fox - one year for 50,000 pills

cookiegirl

Maryland man distributed 50,000 Ecstasy pills

By the Associated Press

Published October 2, 2002

ALEXANDRIA, VA. -- A man convicted of selling 50,000 Ecstasy pills in nightclubs in the Washington, D.C., area was sentenced Tuesday to a year and a day in prison, the U.S. attorney's office said.

Officials said Jason Alan Fox, 25, of Germantown, Md., confessed to distributing the hallucinogenic drug. He received between 2,000 and 4,000 pills a week from New York and sold them at clubs in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C., and in northern Virginia parking lots and homes, they said.

Four other Ecstasy dealers arrested in Loudoun County cooperated with police, leading to Fox's arrest.

Guest jroo

thats because acid counts as conspiracy against the U.S. government, but also did you know this. a vial of acid counts as one hit. so just as long as you dont have a bunch of sugar cubes or altoids or whatever already dropped out then your good. also, that sheet of paper better not have any lines on it, keep it all together and it counts as one.

But they measure the weight of it. And since doses of acid are mere micrograms, they measure the weight of what it's on, instead. So you could have 25 micrograms on paper and 25 micrograms on a suger cube, and the sugar cube will get you more time.

Guest jroo

im saying dont have it dropped out. carry it in a plastic baggy, i dont know. thats the cool thing about not doing shit anymore, you dont have anything to worry about.

Originally posted by lilbigshit

dayum that sucks to be him. but oh well i guess if yo get caught then you have to do the time! and no i dont sell pills!

Sucks to be doing a year, I guess, but considering it was 50,000 pills that's pretty fucking lucky. I wonder how many people he had to rat out to get that deal.