Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Been On A Joyride ??

I WENT ON A JOYRIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME 1 MONTH AGO & GOT HOOKED......DRANK WAY TOO MUCH,AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO HOME. I WAS ON THE RIDE WITH MAYBE 20 OTHER PEOPLE & I FELT LIKE I WAS ON A DIFFERENT PLANET. HONESTLY I DON'T THINK I HAD THAT MUCH FUN IN A WHILE!! JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYBODYELSE BEEN ON ONE... ( IT WAS A MOBILE PARTY GOING FROM CLUB TO CLUB W/ AN OPEN BAR )

:spin2::roll::makeout:

Drivin' fast to live

Not to know

I got my 44

I'm tearin' up the asphalt

Drivin'

My engine just can't take much more

Tryin' to be the one

I got to beat you down

I gotta lead the pack

When you know I got my gun

You know I'm havin' fun

I'm gonna make it back

Gonna hunt you down with my 44

I got my pedal to the floor

Dontcha mess around with my 44

You see me comin' down the line

With my CG's open wide

Let my bullets fly

Take a little drink now give it to me

My 44

Get in my seat

Then I hit the line

I see you in my sight

You know I'm gonna take another life

Don't mess around with my 44

Don't mess around with my 44

Gonna hunt you down

Said hunt you down

Got my pedal to the floor

Dontcha fuckin' mess around

Did you and your friends rent this bus for the night or did you just join a group of people who went on this joyride? In other words, was it like renting a limo only cost more$$$ or was it a bus where everyone can pay individually to join the party? I usually get a stretch limo on my BDAY and we hit a few clubs but never did the bus thing. Oh and I thought you meant a stolen car at first by the SUBJECT "joyride", technically that is what it means. If this is a pay per person sort of deal I'd love to go one night and I'm sure I have at least 5 friends who would wanna come to, any more info?:idea::hat::D:):mad:

I got draged into one accidentally ...... the kind of thing you hear about but you never belive. I always thought it was a urban myth.... A party bus!!!:eek: anyways it's $40 bucks to get on FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT and they take you to 3 different spots ( oh yea they are kinda picky ) the next one is on oct 8th. PM me so I can hook you up. The crowd is like tribeca grand on monday ...pretty and liad back:cool:

I got draged into one accidentally ...... the kind of thing you hear about but you never belive. I always thought it was a urban myth.... A party bus!!!:eek: anyways it's $40 bucks to get on FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT and they take you to 3 different spots ( oh yea they are kinda picky ) the next one is on oct 8th. PM me so I can hook you up. The crowd is like tribeca grand on monday ...pretty and liad back:cool:

Originally posted by misk

..what is your definition of a joy ride........i thought we were talkin stolen cars here:confused:

Me too, I'm thinking you went to Newark (stolen car capital of the world) and car jacked someone.

Hell, maybe that could be fun too. :confused:

Originally posted by ou812

Me too, I'm thinking you went to Newark (stolen car capital of the world) and car jacked someone.

Hell, maybe that could be fun too. :confused:

lolol....my family has had two cars stolen in Newark!!!!!! what a fucking city.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: