Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets play"The imitation game"...guess who I'm imitating

Originally posted by hunnie818

Who is teresadf .....

This is fun....more more more!!!!!!

good job hunnie!!

ok next......

"I got rejected by this fooking club....I used to like it there but now their not cool cause they rejected me. I was wearing sneakers at the door....but I thought it was a "college" party. Now..Im not so pissed at the club's policy...per say...but i am pissed at the fact that some thugs in boots got in before me. I will bash this club for the rest of my life now"

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Johnny Q.......Do you know who the Donkey's are? Shit fool you betta recognize before you face the the Donkey Hooves

Thank god you're calling someone else out..............I was starting to get scurred:shake: NOT

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

good job hunnie!!

ok next......

"I got rejected by this fooking club....I used to like it there but now their not cool cause they rejected me. I was wearing sneakers at the door....but I thought it was a "college" party. Now..Im not so pissed at the club's policy...per say...but i am pissed at the fact that some thugs in boots got in before me. I will bash this club for the rest of my life now"

hmmmm... I would have to say notallthere aka djfunnylegs

Is this kid for real with the smiley faces on every friggin post. Maybe i'm a little high strung but i'm ready to strangle him. I guess he is doing this to annoy everyone and it is working, but at the same time I've read some of this kids posts when he actually use to write shit and he is no rocket scientist...so maybe he thinks he's cool cuz his post count increased so much.....

i don't know.....just needed to vent a bit........AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:cuss:

That would be the infamous Brian1500 .....

attachment.php?postid=996809

Woo Hoo....I'm on a roll here! :rofl:

lol....you are pretty good at this game....

next!

"I am bald....I think I know everything.....I try to predict songs popularity way in advance and take credit for them....I'm not sure if Hunka Bunka is still open.....I moved to South Beach and now i am cool"

lol....you are pretty good at this game....

next!

"I am bald....I think I know everything.....I try to predict songs popularity way in advance and take credit for them....I'm not sure if Hunka Bunka is still open.....I moved to South Beach and now i am cool"

THAT WOULD BE SALEEN !!!!

THAT WOULD BE SALEEN !!!!

you are right...yet again!

ok next....

"You guys know about Deko? Wait...did I tell you about Deko? Cool I did. Wait....there's this club called Deko that we have now. Oh you know about that already. My bad. We'll lets throw a Clubplanet party there this Saturday anyway. Clubplanet party at Deko this Saturday...dont go to Silver Ball at Bunka...instead come to Deko. Oh wait.....did I mention about Deko? THere's this new place now called Deko that I promote. Deko, Deko, Deko!"

you are right...yet again!

ok next....

"You guys know about Deko? Wait...did I tell you about Deko? Cool I did. Wait....there's this club called Deko that we have now. Oh you know about that already. My bad. We'll lets throw a Clubplanet party there this Saturday anyway. Clubplanet party at Deko this Saturday...dont go to Silver Ball at Bunka...instead come to Deko. Oh wait.....did I mention about Deko? THere's this new place now called Deko that I promote. Deko, Deko, Deko!"

That would be my boy JARMENIO who i love :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i want to lodge an official protest on the bananas post....it could be 1 of 3 people. so technically hunnie is wrong and so is riggity :rolleyes:

this is true...pipdaddy is correct....the answer could be bonsolidd, *************, or teresadf.....hunnie I may have to take that point away from you and award it to pipdaddy.

In any case...you are correct on Jarmenio....next!

"I only spin with vinyl.....vinyl makes me cool.....I am the greatest DJ of all time.....i am scared of riggitytiggity that she may throw some beer on me at my gigs if I trainwreck.....me and doubleplay do the:hump:.....I was done with CP but I am so addicted I had to come back"

this is true...pipdaddy is correct....the answer could be bonsolidd, *************, or teresadf.....hunnie I may have to take that point away from you and award it to pipdaddy.

In any case...you are correct on Jarmenio....next!

"I only spin with vinyl.....vinyl makes me cool.....I am the greatest DJ of all time.....i am scared of riggitytiggity that she may throw some beer on me at my gigs if I trainwreck.....me and doubleplay do the:hump:.....I was done with CP but I am so addicted I had to come back"

thepulse .......Final answer

Hey pipdaddy....MYOB!!!!!! Don't make me whip you !! :whip2::D

thepulse .......Final answer

you know this board better than anybody...next!

"i used to love platinum....now i hate platinum....their light guy currently sucks....they should get a real club....in the meantime, me and my boy tooch are on to abyss....well maybe not anymore....cause he got dissed there too now....arite fine...who's doing the lights at R-bar?....i'm your man!"

you know this board better than anybody...next!

"i used to love platinum....now i hate platinum....their light guy currently sucks....they should get a real club....in the meantime, me and my boy tooch are on to abyss....well maybe not anymore....cause he got dissed there too now....arite fine...who's doing the lights at R-bar?....i'm your man!"

your not even worth the sweat off my balls. but thanks for a good laugh i mean it. you know what i say, it's when they stop talking about u that u should worry. so rock on. it humors me tool.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!!