Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all mouth no ears...

dgmodel

you know what i hate about some ppl, friends, significant others... that theyre all mouth and no ears... like constantly stuck on output and never accept input... jabba jabba jabba and no listen listen listen... STFU and listen for a second damn...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know what i hate about some ppl, friends, significant others... that theyre all mouth and no ears... like constantly stuck on output and never accept input... jabba jabba jabba and no listen listen listen... STFU and listen for a second damn...

Haha I know what u mean. You have just described my best friend.

Bah blah blah. Doesn't even let you get a word in. And everything is about her AND her problems. But i love the part when she does let me talk and im yapping away (for once) and she turns to me and says "what?"-5 min into my story.... She hasn't been listening to a goddamn word i said.

sometimes i want to punch her.

:flame:

:bigfinge:

I know what u mean in my group of friends we are all very close but we know whom we can talk and whom NOT...

I find out the more time and years pass the more people care less about what u have to say , what ur opinion or what is happening around them,sad but true :(

seems like everybody is to busy with them selves and they cant find a minute for anybody else

i do my fair share of both... i can go on and on and on but i know how to be a good listener, which i think is important in friendships/relationships... i find that i'm not as close with people who won't stop and listen to me when i need them to.

it's funny to keep a conversation between people who all insist on talking over each other...