Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pt. 2 Of A F'd Up Situation: A Happy Ending (mostly)

sgtfury

So heres part 2. to the story ...(all of this happened today)

My previous conversation with Lucy from the Miami Herald Wishbook was not a nice one..she indicated that they were going to take the patient's chair back and he was to once again try to obtain funding from Medicare and Medicaid..keep in mind..even if he gets approved it would be at least a year to a year and a half until he would get a chair...and when she said.."in my opinion, the problem is solved,".. i completely lost it...i asked her how could they do such a thing? literally give something to someone and then take it back?...i completely threatened to take this issue to the New Times/Help me Howard..anyone that would listen..

so...in a miracle of all miracles we heard from the Miami Herald that they DID want to provide this patient with the chair he needs...what a amazing change of fortune!...its sad that sometimes you have to be a complete asshole just to get people to do the right thing....

the funny thing is that the same Lucy from the Miami Herald called my patient up to tell him the good news and tried to play it off like they had made this decision "out of the goodness of their hearts"...and even managed to insult me to my patient...gotta love it...whatever...as long as he gets his chair...

THE REAL F'D UP ASSHOLES IN THIS IS THIS COMPANY DMR..THE OWNER IS A REAL GREEDY TURD NAMED ANGEL...THEY ACCEPTED MONEY WHEN THEY KNEW THEY COULD NOT PROVIDE A CHAIR FOR THIS PATIENT AND THEN LIED AND LIED...

Greg -

You weren't being an asshole, you were just pointing out to them that they were in the wrong and if you had to get a little dirty by calling New Times or Howard, then so be it!

As I said in my weekly F.U. Post - Death to DMR:blown:

NICE JOB!:aright:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lola:D

Congrats! Gregg! I am very happy to hear that your patient will be getting his chair. BTW, who cares what Herald or anybody else has to say about you anyway. What matters here is that your patient knows that you were looking out for him. :aright:

Originally posted by sgtfury

..THE OWNER IS A REAL GREEDY TURD NAMED ANGEL...

What an oxymoron:rolleyes: :mad:

Anyways, thanks to your preseverance and good will your patient will now be getting his much needed wheel chair! Congratulations! Thanks to you he will now be able to live again! Way to go man:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

HUH?:confused: ...explain in 50 words or less....(ex. of oxymorons - - Jumbo Shrimp/Little Bighorn/Asian Girls with nice Bootys:tongue: )

Easy explination...Angel...isn't an "angel" @ all...he's a greedy turd.

Get it? Got it. good.