Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro - Dj Louis Todaro

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Good song selection but horrible mixer IMO.

Bring back Bugouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

:D :D :D

i think your opinion is way toooo harsh.

Louis is a great up and coming DJ. He is still young lets not forget. He has IMO excellent music selection just like you said Bri butI wouldnt say horrible mixing skills. He needs a little more time but i think he' is doing just fine at this stage of the game. When I used to manage Tribecca about a little over 2 years ago he spun there as well as Mediteranneo Wed's (i think) and I think he was ok with a few off beats here and there. He has def. improved a lot since then. For the time I was there it seemed that he had the crowd going good and there was a good vibe and def. a live energetic crowd. Now dont get me wrong he's no Richie Rydell but Louis did fine IMO. I mean maybe one day Louis Richie Rydell Danny T. Junior Jonathan Sasha and Digweed might get to ROVEEN status but there is only 1 short and mean Philipino mixin machine...(BTW the riddler is a Roveen Look a like not to be confused with "the real deal":laugh: )

Still cant fucking sleep 5:10 am Mother F*(*&%* piece of S(*^ C(*% Suckin S#@% bag W&%*@ T#$ faced a$$@*&%

Will try to go back to bed.

Sick one

Originally posted by kostaP

He has def. improved a lot since then. For the time I was there it seemed that he had the crowd going good and there was a good vibe and def. a live energetic crowd. Now dont get me wrong he's no Richie Rydell but Louis did fine IMO. I mean maybe one day Louis Richie Rydell Danny T. Junior Jonathan Sasha and Digweed might get to ROVEEN status but there is only 1 short and mean Philipino mixin machine...(BTW the riddler is a Roveen Look a like not to be confused with "the real deal":laugh: )

Sick one

...agree.......anyone who has heard him over the years knows that he has only gotten better with time...so unless he goes backwards...u can only expect better things:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I guess horrible is a little too harsh. I still had a great time.

Kosta, George got me with the water for you. The bastard soaked me with a bottle of water. :laugh:

Too bad I left early..i would have liked to see the sweet revenge.

I dont think Louis Todaro is Anywhere near Bugouts Skills, sorry to say. And hes been spinning for a while. hes not That New. Bugout is a great DJ with Mad Talent. Always great Programming and Track Selection, And of course GREAT Track Selection.

I don't know Louis and could care less but the truth is one of his boys must be trying to help put him over.... 5 out of 5 times I heard him spin he was well below average (to put it nicely b/c I don't bash) His mixing is off, and his track selection is ok at best.... The worst of the Metro Thus. rotation by far...

Originally posted by kostaP

He has IMO excellent music selection just like you said Bri butI wouldnt say horrible mixing skills. He needs a little more time but i think he' is doing just fine at this stage of the game. When I used to manage Tribecca about a little over 2 years ago he spun there as well as Mediteranneo Wed's (i think) and I think he was ok with a few off beats here and there. He has def. improved a lot since then. For the time I was there it seemed that he had the crowd going good and there was a good vibe and def. a live energetic crowd. Now dont get me wrong he's no Richie Rydell but Louis did fine IMO. I mean maybe one day Louis Richie Rydell Danny T. Junior Jonathan Sasha and Digweed might get to ROVEEN status but there is only 1 short and mean Philipino mixin machine...(BTW the riddler is a Roveen Look a like not to be confused with "the real deal":laugh: )

Still cant fucking sleep 5:10 am Mother F*(*&%* piece of S(*^ C(*% Suckin S#@% bag W&%*@ T#$ faced a$$@*&%

Will try to go back to bed.

I agree w/ Brian about his song selection and he def needs to improv on the mixing . But I also agree with You Kosta about how much he has improved.. To Be a great DJ you need experience and that is excatcly what he is doing getting experienced and improving .

Originally posted by jennijugs

I agree w/ Brian about his song selection and he def needs to improv on the mixing . But I also agree with You Kosta about how much he has improved.. To Be a great DJ you need experience and that is excatcly what he is doing getting experienced and improving .

Hey JUGGS do you know what turntables are?

They are where you plug in the headphones....:D ....j/k

What the hell do you know about music ...... once again j/k

Are you going to Metro tonight?????????:confused:

Horrible mixer? Absolutly not. I will say one thing... all of you people are H-A-T-E-R-S, all you know how to do is make fun of people and knock their skills because you are all JEALOUS!!! i go to metro every thursday and this was the best i had ever seen it. He had the crowd going crazy and the place was packed. When it comes to music he knows what hes doing... he knows what people want to hear, he knows what makes them dance and he knows how to put it all together to make them go nuts. All of you that have negative things to say need to reavaluate your statements and realize you knock him out of jealousy. Louis has come a VERY long way and he is getting better and better as the days go by. I have yet to see the crowd at that club happier than this thursday. CONGRADULATIONS LOUIS YOU RIPPED IT

scandelous-- welcome to the board. I usually go nuts about metro nights, I think the place is great, but the truth is: NO matter how much you build your boy.......... He is not good compared to the rest of the Metro talent in terms of djs.....

NOW blow him up elsewhere...... He needs at least 3-4 years work at DJ school:D \

When is Shawn Ink and Bugout there again...