Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Happy Birthday to Kirk Lopez

thank you the b-day wishes! first of all, not only will i be standing at the end of the night, but i'm driving there in a empty bus there so that when the night is over i can personally drive each and every one of you lightweights home and tuck you in....

the first person we'll drop off will be sergio, then the moo, pip, joe g, both dan's, teresa-kimmy-christie, jen, (the list goes from the weakest to stronger and notice SERGIO is first....ANYWAY THANKS!!!

Happy birthday K.LO:box:

I wish you the best on your birthday even though you are scared to play me one on one.

I got a great gift for you.

I'm going to get you into a dj class, to tune up your skills

The art of Vinyl 101 taught by world famous docter Marshall Fairbanks.

You owe me big fucker:hat:

Originally posted by kirklop

thank you the b-day wishes! first of all, not only will i be standing at the end of the night, but i'm driving there in a empty bus there so that when the night is over i can personally drive each and every one of you lightweights home and tuck you in....

the first person we'll drop off will be sergio, then the moo, pip, joe g, both dan's, teresa-kimmy-christie, jen, (the list goes from the weakest to stronger and notice SERGIO is first....ANYWAY THANKS!!!

yeah right!!! YOU'LL BE LOOKING FOR AN OCEAN TO JUMP INTO!!:laugh::mad:

HAPPY BDAY DUDE!!!!