Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have fun everyone

prplhz

Tonight I will not be joining you all at Avalon/Axis, have to study for my test. Figures the month right before the test, the most important time before my test Avalon has the best line-up all year. So have fun everyone tonight and for that fact this month...:(

And sorry digital I will not get to meet you tonight, may the force be with you!

Originally posted by prplhz

Tonight I will not be joining you all at Avalon/Axis, have to study for my test. Figures the month right before the test, the most important time before my test Avalon has the best line-up all year. So have fun everyone tonight and for that fact this month...:(

And sorry digital I will not get to meet you tonight, may the force be with you!

:( Wow that sux - Digitaldan's buying tonight and everything!

GL studying, and call me about saturday!

its ok, i'll just pretend that you look like your cartoon character and put that one in the spank bank...

i am thinking already about coming up for cox in early november so maybe we'll meet then... i dunno if i can handle PVD and Cox back to back though :eek:

Originally posted by digitaldan

its ok, i'll just pretend that you look like your cartoon character and put that one in the spank bank...

i am thinking already about coming up for cox in early november so maybe we'll meet then... i dunno if i can handle PVD and Cox back to back though :eek:

I'm out of circulation until the weekend of November 8th, taking the CPA exam Nov 5 & 6, so I will be partying after that you believe me...

I'm out of circulation until the weekend of November 8th, taking the CPA exam Nov 5 & 6, so I will be partying after that you believe me...

You will be back just in time for someones birthday then:D

Originally posted by kaydup

Well if I am not mistaken, it is yours then mine!!

Hey did you notice in my avatar pic, that it looks like there are 4 white people, and only one black:laugh:

Yeah it is... what day is your exactly?

It took me FOREVER to figure out who the black kid and the Michael-Jackson-colored people were in your pic. Then it all came back in a rush of repressed 80s sitcom memories.

Have they released the November line-up at Avalon/Axis yet? I hope it's remotly as good as October's probably not though considering the luck that I have...

ha! JESS, this is b/c oct. b-days rule, therefore so should the line-up, no one cares about nov. b-days! :tongue:

Have they released the November line-up at Avalon/Axis yet? I hope it's remotly as good as October's probably not though considering the luck that I have...

Nope, they haven't posted anything for November yet, except Carl Cox on the 2nd which should be awesome! I'm still up in the air for that weekend.. I want to hear Lawler in Montreal, but I'd also like to catch CC, considering I've never heard him play out live.

Avalon is the worst about posting their line-ups. I wouldn't expect anything for a while... probably until it's actually November.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nope, they haven't posted anything for November yet, except Carl Cox on the 2nd which should be awesome! I'm still up in the air for that weekend.. I want to hear Lawler in Montreal, but I'd also like to catch CC, considering I've never heard him play out live.

hey nyis, the last time CC played at avalon he *ripped* it up.. that was by far the best night I've ever had at avalon... hands down... I've seen CC play a number of times and he played different/better that night... disco-techno... yeah babeeeee!

not to say that a long set with lawler, might not be incredible... just making your decision harder :D :D

unfortunately for me, i'm with ms purple... no partying for me until after nov 3rd... (besides next weekend in SF)... :D :D :D

Originally posted by a1wave

hey nyis, the last time CC played at avalon he *ripped* it up.. that was by far the best night I've ever had at avalon... hands down... I've seen CC play a number of times and he played different/better that night... disco-techno... yeah babeeeee!

not to say that a long set with lawler, might not be incredible... just making your decision harder :D :D

unfortunately for me, i'm with ms purple... no partying for me until after nov 3rd... (besides next weekend in SF)... :D :D :D

I have heard nothing but amazing reviews from that last Carl Cox show. I was really disappointed I had to miss it, so I should probably try to catch him this go-around. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Lawler will be playing in Boston in November, so I'll be able to catch him anyway. I don't know... this decision could be tough. Not a bad decision to have to make though :D

shit, i wasn't paying attention to dates. well, since i am seeing lawler on 11/16, i could miss 11/1, but we were also going to spend the weekend and get us some strippers. i guess the strippers will always be there though. cox is not to miss, right a1steakgirl? i still can't beleive the music outta that tent!