Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fabric Takes Over the Livingroom 10/12....

demo909

ok party people....it's time to put up or shut up!

You've all been asking for "it" here in Miami........and you all know what I mean by the word "it"...............TECH!

So here it is.....it doesn't get any deeper or techy'r than these two guys:

TYLER STADIUS & JAY TRIPWIRE

It took a lot of work to make this party happen people.......so I know you'll all be there.....check out the flyer below for all the info.

You know the drill............PM me if you want to be on the guest list.

Club Planet people!!!!!Check it. I'm happy for Marick and Fritz making this happen. I offer to all those going to meet up at LOLA before hand and take advantage of our open bar 10:30-11:30 next Saturday. You could all meet up here where there is plenty of parking, have a couple drinks and then pile in your cars and check out the tech house event. Maybe even roll back for your last call. Our dancefloor normally lasts til 5 am so you could catch the last of the night with a more deeper sound than the tech you will be experiencing. Peace and see you on the dancefloor!!

Originally posted by staceyg5

another good music w/e in miami...a VERY happy stac

nice work boys

birthday drinks in order for da luv man :)

Looks like some free drinks are in order......see me at the club and I'll take care of you!:D:bday::beer:

Originally posted by sobeton

completely missed this post. this sounds pretty kewl; I’ll definitely be checking this event out, along with Tom Stephan. it will be a long night.. :)

i am confused....on ur Winter Tour, it doesnt mention Tom Stephan or Jay Tripwire....:tongue: