Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My south beach review.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ever get fired up, and you wanna punch everyone you see in the mouth? Thats how I was last night. A person who I thought was a life long friend from college simply told me to come back later cause she was talking to some guys. By the way she has a boyfriend in Boston. I lost it, so she simply got deleted from my phone. I havent' seen her in 3 years but yet we still speak every week. So I was fired up all night. We started at crobar. Man that place is simply going down hill. It was dirt bad night there. And they put no alchohol in the drinks. Even a girl next to us complained and she was a bartender. I probably had 11 of those vodka drinks and I was not even buzzing. We chilled in crobar a while, ran into mrmovement. I really can't tell you how long I was in crobar the whole night, cause I moved around all night, but JZ sounded good, nothing great but good. He is not my style of dj. The club simply sucks. Level and Crobar are competing for worst club. Crobar might now be in the lead except they at least try with getting decent djs. Sound system sounded bad, real bad. No more crobar for me, I don't care who spins...

We head over Red. Got to meet koky and bugaloo. Jimmy T threw down a nasty set, though I think he went up and down with his bpm a little too much, but overall it was a great set. It was def a more uptempo set then I've seen him in the past play. Place is kinda small, but def has potential. The back speaker was popping the whole night, you guys need to fix that. Not a big crowd, but man there were some hot chickenheads in there. And i'm gonna have to give my girl Carla a big how u doing. She only reads and doesn't post. Carla, you need to post! By the way you are a cutie!:eek: :eek: :eek: koky and bugaloo crack me up. great time chilling with them. Oscar shows up and we got to chat a while. It was the first time I've seen this guy not be shy. My buddies friend was running a barcadi event there so it was cool, got hooked up. Someone gave me a vodka and red bull, I never looked to see who handed to me, so who ever bought me that drink, thanks.

Then I meet stryke. Nice guy. Hes not a big guy but on the decks hes an animal. I was loving his set big time. This is fucking music! For the venue and the crowd I had such a blast, I will def return on fridays. It was soooo much fun. Smoke a big phat bomb with the boys in the parking lot. Thanks guys. Great night, fuck crobar!

Big how u doing to www.cooljunkie.com for the passes. Thanks nick.

I expect to see some cpers at Red. Its a really good time. Its not space or spin or ....... its a great little party.

Oh I forget, nice seeing you meng.

I think Ralph Falcon was there too.

Oh I saw pod too. For only 3 mins though.

i agree saleen , red is a great little party ....jimmy puts on a great set as usual ...why isnt this guy on the patio @ space yet ?? .. and to those of you wo have never seen STRYKE !! all i have to say is "THIS GUY IS FUCKING PHENOMENAL"!! a superstar dj none the less.. this guy is gonna be huge !! i wasnt expecting to be blown away the way i was by this guys set people !! truly deserves a hats off !! ill be visiting red more often.... full of hunnies !! :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

i agree saleen , red is a great little party ....jimmy puts on a great set as usual ...why isnt this guy on the patio @ space yet ?? .. and to those of you wo have never seen STRYKE !! all i have to say is "THIS GUY IS FUCKING PHENOMENAL"!! a superstar dj none the less.. this guy is gonna be huge !! i wasnt expecting to be blown away the way i was by this guys set people !! truly deserves a hats off !! ill be visiting red more often full of hunnies !! :D :D

I've done all I could do to try and change up the patio. I simply can't bash it anymore. I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and I'm gonna make sure I leave before cheeslini comes on. I just can't get over the amount of hot pigeons in there for a smaller type crowd...

hey saleen,

thanks for the kind words man. it was nice meeting you and your friends. thanks so much for coming out. i know you're a straight shooter and you don't mince words. look forward to having you out again. we're working on a few things at the club, such as the sound (need less cracking of the speakers, more low end, better overall equing, and better booth monitoring), and things like a smoke machine. we'll see how it pans out. glad you had a good time. as far as changing the "ongaku" name, i'm pretty attatched to it ;) anyway, just wanted to say thanks for being there, for the support, and for the kind words.

koky, you too! thanks much. it was great to have you there.

paz,

stryke

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

hey saleen,

thanks for the kind words man. it was nice meeting you and your friends. thanks so much for coming out. i know you're a straight shooter and you don't mince words. look forward to having you out again. we're working on a few things at the club, such as the sound (need less cracking of the speakers, more low end, better overall equing, and better booth monitoring), and things like a smoke machine. we'll see how it pans out. glad you had a good time. as far as changing the "ongaku" name, i'm pretty attatched to it ;) anyway, just wanted to say thanks for being there, for the support, and for the kind words.

koky, you too! thanks much. it was great to have you there.

paz,

stryke

Ahhhh I just came up with a name I like for the party, I know you like the name but how about this one:

DJ Stryke, Tech-U-Tarium Fridays @RED

whatcha think? not bad right?

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

Yep, Stryke would have to fall under the "real deal" category....

Who's opening up this Friday night anyway?

i hear some cheesy dj named sean!:D

PS i still need the door guys from red to pm me!!!!!

dj obby from sotu records will be opening this friday. we'll post the new flyer and info on the ongaku site in the next day (waiting for drink specials to be announced).

paz,

stryke

good choice....i wanna hear obby spin, will prob. be there to give support....:D

Guest saleen351

dj obby from sotu records will be opening this friday. we'll post the new flyer and info on the ongaku site in the next day (waiting for drink specials to be announced).

paz,

stryke

did some one say drink specials????

:beer: