Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Complain About A Bad Blow Job...

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by apotheosis

no no no.

there is definatley a bad bj area, I had one so bad this summer I lost my woody, she didnt know jack shit.

Man, we talking bad hand placement, rough raw hand-sanding the shaft. tiny mouth with teeth that couldnt blow a carrot right.

as for everything else, lets just say MECHANICAL movement.

it was so bad, I never thought Jerking off was an improvement.

Next time make sure you have the jaws of life with you and praw her mouth open.

If she's going to do it make sure she does it right.....

Originally posted by irenegade7

Next time make sure you have the jaws of life with you and praw her mouth open.

If she's going to do it make sure she does it right.....

lmao.

See but the problem is...

can i come? can i ? wait she just did something... hmmmm, yummm, ahh -shit forget kill the thought, dam. ok lets try this again...

repeat cycle LOL

of course there's bad bj's and you should let her know...just repect the attempt and the effort.

i mean if i'm going down on a girl and its not working for her she should tell me what she likes, right? same deal here. chances are if a girl isn't good at it she is uncomfortable doing it...I mean if you went down on 50 girls and none of them ever came you'd get discouraged and stop or not have any enthusiasm for it. if someone goes down on you they are obviously into trying to get you off so lend them a hand (er...advice anyway)

there's nothing like a little success as inspiration.

if a girl truly has a tiny mouth then she's never gonna be able to give a great BJ in the purest sense though...

tactful communication is key in dis delicate situation; we are all diff. pple, with diff. diks, cut, uncut, large, med. small,....

so a girl should adjust her technique depending on each sit.... and I don't think its such a bad thing 4 a guy to say how he likes to receive it...so communication(with tact) is key.;)