Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got In From Bunka

Denny was sick. loved the beats he dropped all night. i just wonder how its 3 am and he got from syareville to KTU So fast because they just sadi "dAnny tsettos working the mix"

anyway shot outs

pandora was great haging out tongiht.

Zee my fav boriqua

STardo always so beautiful

hunnie ill leave that alone

hype always fun to chill

Stiffler p- tech and JOE C nice to see all you guys nice to hang again for a fewi hope i didnt miss anyone im kinda banged up

R bar

prime BG spygirl and nj angel nice seeing you all for a while

". i just wonder how its 3 am and he got from syareville to KTU So fast because they just sadi "dAnny tsettos working the mix"

Ummm- the show is pre-recorded to Digital Audio Tape or CD- He's not Actually there in the studio. So... that's why you thought the timing was off, and you'd be right !

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Denny was sick. loved the beats he dropped all night. i just wonder how its 3 am and he got from syareville to KTU So fast because they just sadi "dAnny tsettos working the mix"

I was talking to JV one night at XS it was like 3am, and it was closing, and I walked out, got in my car, and on KTU it said Johnny Vicious working the mix... And i"m like, DAMM this guy can drive fast to nyc.......

MY POSSI AND I HAD A BLAST!!!

CAN YOU SAY WRECKED??!!!:hat:

STARDO, HUNNIE AND MICHELLE - THANKS FOR BEING MY DANCING PARTNERS ALL NITE......

HEY LIGHTMAN - THANKS FOR THE SPOTLIGHT -FELT LIKE A SUPERSTAR :clap2:

THE BEST IS WHEN STARDO, MICHELLE AND I WERE ON OUR WAY HOME STOPPED AT THE RESTSTOP ON THE PARKWAY - PULL OVER IN TO THE COMMUTER PARKING AND RAN OUT OF THE CAR TO DANCE TO "NO ONE'S GONNA CHANGE YOU" BY REINA. THEN RAN BACK INTO THE CAR WHEN THE SONG WAS OVER.

PERFECT NITE... THANKS

ZEE

thats not lucky. lucky is someone who has just one person and is perfectly happy.

besides im the schmuck that hangs out with the hot chicks while they hook up with other people LOL

SHUT UP AND TAKE A COMPLIMENT ............ :D

anyway shot outs

pandora was great haging out tongiht.

Zee my fav boriqua

STardo always so beautiful

hunnie ill leave that alone

hype always fun to chill

Stiffler p- tech and JOE C nice to see all you guys nice to hang again for a fewi hope i didnt miss anyone im kinda banged up

R bar

prime BG spygirl and nj angel nice seeing you all for a while

Thank you for the compliment. I had a nice time got to shake my tiney hiney up on stage. I was missing my sicilia girl though!!!

She wont be able to escape from us next weekend though:D

Originally posted by stardo

Thank you for the compliment. I had a nice time got to shake my tiney hiney up on stage. I was missing my sicilia girl though!!!

She wont be able to escape from us next weekend though:D

i was going to say goodbye when i was leaving you were right in front of me but i think you had something stuck on your pil at the time and wasnt going to bother you