Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Review

georgeacasta2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spacious

DH is dance music versatility personified. His composition truly fulfills your hunger for house, regardless of what house genre you are into. His track inventory, selection and the progression of his set this Saturday confirm his God given talents and are the true proof of what makes him Grand.

BTW Did anyone catch his patio set???

The two characteristics that stand out to me from DH is his versatility and his smoothness. He's comfortable spinning any flavor of house music and the man is just plain smooth. The beats are always deep and muffled and the transitions between records seamless. He's the opposite of what's popular right now which IMO is genre DJ's and hard pounding cacophonic beats. Don't get me wrong I love both, but DH doesn't fall comfortably into either catagory.

There's the whole JZ thing going on also but I haven't been following him to closely so I don't know much about his style.

What an awsome night!!!! The man was on!!!!!!

Sobeton sorry I got "lost"I had to do the patio test .. that lasted for a while :)

GA it was cool to chill with you for a bit, and nightstar it was nice to see you again ( even tho you didnt remeber me lol)

joey thanks for the "help" It was much needed and appreciated

who down for superchumbo???

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by xtreme-1

who down for superchumbo???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:aright: I hear that! Iam there.