Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picotto tore shit up!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

wish i cudda gone...I may trek it up to Boston this friday to see him at avalon--

sexyme your sig is awesome. Although u can tell by the look on Tiesto's face and what's in his hand (or better yet whats NOT in his hand) that he's thinking,

"what? This place aint got Coronas????!!!"

:D:laugh:

Mike Bugout

NO boston, he will be in san diego on friday, maybe you can go up to montreal on sunday

will post track list later...but like i have always said MAURO IS the MAN.....NOW i just wait for Thanksgiving in Atlantic City...about 7 more weeks till i get my ass beat again

72 hrs and only 6 hrs of sleep!!!!!!!!!

what i do for a dj

I'm for Philly, and the promoters have already starting promoting for Picotto at Club Tru. Check out m-a-n-e-o.com for more details (that is the Philly club board). The club is pretty much a crack den, so it will be nice to have a vibe in their for a change. Only problem- most Philly heads will be staying in Philly that night for Deep Dish at Transit.

Stacie

Originally posted by stacl25

I'm for Philly, and the promoters have already starting promoting for Picotto at Club Tru. Check out m-a-n-e-o.com for more details (that is the Philly club board). The club is pretty much a crack den, so it will be nice to have a vibe in their for a change. Only problem- most Philly heads will be staying in Philly that night for Deep Dish at Transit.

Stacie

Yea I have to agree about the crack den part considering it's attached to STUDIO- always a good time there though at least it used to be 99-02 in the summers!