Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ricky corbo fired webster hall

zz6

does the world still revolve around the sun? does night and day still happen? is richard simmons still gay? is pres. bush still a moron? yes, so who gives a fuck if ricky corbo is fired..he isn't THAT great of a dj anyways.

yeh man...i gota ask tunnelbandit if its true..but im sure it is...too bad man..me and my IMMIGRANT KREW tore shit up there last night..it was hot bro...but one of my Buhar buddies got their maxima scratched up....

yo Marty....Nice chillin with u last night @ WH...bro...good game of pool we had

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh man...i gota ask tunnelbandit if its true..but im sure it is...too bad man..me and my IMMIGRANT KREW tore shit up there last night..it was hot bro...but one of my Buhar buddies got their maxima scratched up....

yo Marty....Nice chillin with u last night @ WH...bro...good game of pool we had

Def. bro.....I cant wait till next week....I'm bringing like 6 of my euro trash friends...They've been in the country for only 3 weeks and they want me to show them a good time....And we all know one thing....GOOD TIME = RICKY CORBO & WEBSTER HALL.....I aint taken a shower all week so I can fit in alot better....Remember what happened this week....I take a shower 2 hours before I go out and I get dirty looks all night...Fuck that....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Def. bro.....I cant wait till next week....I'm bringing like 6 of my euro trash friends...They've been in the country for only 3 weeks and they want me to show them a good time....And we all know one thing....GOOD TIME = RICKY CORBO & WEBSTER HALL.....I aint taken a shower all week so I can fit in alot better....Remember what happened this week....I take a shower 2 hours before I go out and I get dirty looks all night...Fuck that....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. WHY WERENT U AT PICOTTO LAST NIGHT????????:mad:

we gota go for kielbasa and liver before we hit WH next time...the bitches love that.....yo my friend Nanook says hi..he was the eskimo kid with me...u know the cat with the spear...he got this uzbeki bitches # last night...hes a fuckin pimp

Muthafucka cock blocked me yo.....:mad: Just cause the guy has a spear, all the girls are all over him....

Nanook? Same Nanook that was grindin mad hard with that chick in a veil? Yoooooo....that kids no joke....he had that little circle going around him........kinda like the UN security council. Bring him out next time, I need him to find me some off the boat, pale ass Norweigen and get me some spooky casper like ass........

djjonstephen

Mongaloid

Sigs Suck

that place needs rebuilding. The few times i've been there I felt like

the walls were going to come crashing down....

only one baggin the pale bitches around here is me playa playa!...i am the ghost after all.....

yo that bitch with the veil..dude her ankles were so hot..i saw when her sari like rode up her leg...shit was hot bro...major wood

Those sandals....ugghhhhh those sandals:love:

I still want the pale bitches. Either that or one of those aboriginee chicks that were doing their spear chuck dance with bull rings in their noses.....