Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My oh my!

digitaldan

After five hours of driving and a set of bad directions :mad: I finally got to my friends house, who as it seems a few of you knew already. We :pint: a lil bit and headed out, getting there around 12. I really wish we would have gotten there earlier because as soon as I got in there, I could tell it was gonna be amazing. I wanted to check out Axis and Avalon :worry: but with only 2 hours (still can't get used to the 2 am thing) I had to choose Ferry. When I got over there, I could feel the energy immediately, not necessarily better than what I see in NY but something refreshingly different, can't really explain it. I wasn't on anything but it sure felt like it the way I was vibing. I was about to jump out of my skin with some of the tracks Ferry dropped :bounce: I know most of you aren't as into trance but damn that shit gets me excited :eek: Needless to say I danced my ass off the entire time, with the quick break of going over to Axis in search of Keri so I could give her shit for not calling me, but ended up meeting Mike who was front and center as should be expected. Afterwards, ran into a very incoherent Keri and Barbara (I think). All I can say is that I fucking love Avalon. The setting on Lansdowne, the young/energetic crowd, and just the overall layout of the club impressed me greatly :clap: I wish that was where I went to on a weekly basis, esp. since it only cost $15. Drink prices reminded me of NY but I guess that is to be expected. With the exception Keri not calling me two different times and having to pay $95 to get my friends car back for getting towed (from my friends fucking driveway :cuss: ) it was an awesome trip. Throw Picotto on top of that Saturday night, and you've got a bangin and exhausting weekend. Maybe I'll be up sometime soon and can meet the rest of the crew. Snatch, :beer: is you on you next time and don't even try to :argue2:

Originally posted by snatch69

not sure if i'm seeing lawler montreal or staying here yet.

I'm still on the fence too. Group of 8 of us are supposed to go up, but I may be stuck having to go to DC for the weekend of the 25th. If that happens then I'm not likely to go up to Montreal. :( Either way, Lawler is scheduled for Arc Nov. 16th.

Originally posted by whadupg

I'm still on the fence too. Group of 8 of us are supposed to go up, but I may be stuck having to go to DC for the weekend of the 25th. If that happens then I'm not likely to go up to Montreal. :( Either way, Lawler is scheduled for Arc Nov. 16th.

i'm definitely gonna be there 11/16...you?