Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G-Dark Beat

I heard this bangin' ass song the other day.............I'm not sure if anyone's heard of it yet..........I don't know the name of it, but it goes "something, something disco balls......"

hmmmmm, I wonder if anyone's heard this song yet????

Originally posted by ou812

I heard this bangin' ass song the other day.............I'm not sure if anyone's heard of it yet..........I don't know the name of it, but it goes "something, something disco balls......"

hmmmmm, I wonder if anyone's heard this song yet????

i heard something like that too. said somthing about drugs and bad ass jersey ho's doing late night booty calls.... i mght know some of those chicks lol:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ramonr

Typical clubplanet thread. LOL

:rolleyes:

Ramon

How would you know newbie

well actually I shouldn't say that you have been around since last february................but only 9 posts, and you wasted one on this?

Originally posted by ou812

How would you know newbie

well actually I shouldn't say that you have been around since last february................but only 9 posts, and you wasted one on this?

lol thats funny.

he is right though CP is like a really bad game f telephone. start with one thing end up totally different direction.

Originally posted by ramonr

And how exactly is Oscar G going to be performing "Dark Beat" live? He's a DJ and a producer. Is he gonna do the vocals with Ralph Falcon or something????

:rolleyes:

Please ellaborate!

Ramon

To elaborate cocksucker, Its Ralph Falcon doing Vocals and I beleive there is another guy coming as well doing percussion. If you new oscar G you wouldnt even ask if he was performing let alone stepping near a microphone. They are coming from Miami and are manage by KimCo Entertainment. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WASTE.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

To elaborate cocksucker, Its Ralph Falcon doing Vocals and I beleive there is another guy coming as well doing percussion. If you new oscar G you wouldnt even ask if he was performing let alone stepping near a microphone. They are coming from Miami and are manage by KimCo Entertainment. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WASTE.

I was at RED with Ralph and Oscar on friday and they never mentioned this at all. Plus I spoke to oscar concerning playing up in NJ today and once again they did not mention this to me. Oscar knows where i'm from, so it seems odd to me that no one mentioned it to me. I will confirm with them and post what the deal is. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS BULLSHIT OR NOT, BUT I WILL CONFIRM IT FOR YOU CPERS...... Cause i'm such a nice fucking guy!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

I was at RED with Ralph and Oscar on friday and they never mentioned this at all. Plus I spoke to oscar concerning playing up in NJ today and once again they did not mention this to me. Oscar knows where i'm from, so it seems odd to me that no one mentioned it to me. I will confirm with them and post what the deal is. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS BULLSHIT OR NOT, BUT I WILL CONFIRM IT FOR YOU CPERS...... Cause i'm such a nice fucking guy!

Oscar G's Dark Beat....Performed or should I say Featuring!

Frank Lords

Also at Discotheque 10.18.02

Confirmed:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You fucking love the drama Nicky.

:D :D :D

NAW, NOTHING LIKE THAT, I JUST FIND IT ODD THAT THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME, AND WE TALKED FOR OVER AN HOUR ABOUT MUSIC AND SHIT LIKE THAT, HE is THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT SR GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. PLUS THEY TAKE CARE OF ME AT SPACE OR SPIN.

look at my sig........ its an inside thang, hit me up on aim one day and i'll tell you some info....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

Oscar G's Dark Beat....Performed or should I say Featuring!

Frank Lords

Also at Discotheque 10.18.02

Confirmed:)

well when the saleen sez its confirmed then its CONFIRMED.Though after the merge incident, I'd have to say that this should be legit, cause you guys simply would not be that dumb to try it...

well when the saleen sez its confirmed then its CONFIRMED.Though after the merge incident, I'd have to say that this should be legit, cause you guys simply would not be that dumb to try it...

For you, all I have is...;) ;) :D

Guest saleen351

WRONG!

RALPH FALCON WILL NOT BE THERE AT ALL! THE VOCALIST FOR THE TRACK WILL AND THE VOCALIST IS NOT RALPH FALCON. BON SOLID GOT IT RIGHT, it's Frank Lords! who is comming with a percussion guy!

So yes this is confirmed, and legit. You have the blessing of the saleen to go and get wasted and pump the low end frequency!

Guest bonsolidd

WRONG!

RALPH FALCON WILL NOT BE THERE AT ALL! THE VOCALIST FOR THE TRACK WILL AND THE VOCALIST IS NOT RALPH FALCON. BON SOLID GOT IT RIGHT, it's Frank Lords! who is comming with a percussion guy!

So yes this is confirmed, and legit. You have the blessing of the saleen to go and get wasted and pump the low end frequency! [/quote:]aright:

WOW!! As in Kim Benjamin? She's still around?

Guest saleen351

HE PLAYS THE PATIO EVERY NOW AND THEN. NOT OFTEN. ROLAND AND CHEESELINI USUALLY DO THE PATIO. ROLAND IS LIKE TEO T OF MIAMI. GREAT DJ, JUST FEW KNOW IT, BUT HE IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF AND HE IS AWESOME...

GO TO

www.clubhoppers.net

click on pics

then saleed and palash, the most recent one,

i'm in the vip on the patio, roland was sick sick sick that night.

pssss oscar may play nj..........