Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guestlist Lines

whadupg

I think Avalon is actually over-promoting itself if that's even possible. Seems like everyone these days is a promoter there, which means practically everyone who walks through the door is on the guest list.

But why are you complaining about a line g? Didn't you listen to my advice from last time??? :cuss:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I think Avalon is actually over-promoting itself if that's even possible. Seems like everyone these days is a promoter there, which means practically everyone who walks through the door is on the guest list.

But why are you complaining about a line g? Didn't you listen to my advice from last time??? :cuss:

Haha, yea. I didn't even try to do what you suggested meathead but it happened anyway. The people I went with had me on the Axis guest list and I got through in no time. Then just walked right over to Avalon. Ungrateful girls I tell ya

I agree w/the whole over-promotion thing. And yes I was on an Axis list - someone mentioned something about having to combine two of guestlist lines, but still.... I've just got no patience and when the gen admission line is shorter, that's exactly where I'm heading.

Originally posted by whadupg

I agree w/the whole over-promotion thing. And yes I was on an Axis list - someone mentioned something about having to combine two of guestlist lines, but still.... I've just got no patience and when the gen admission line is shorter, that's exactly where I'm heading.

Honestly g... if I were you, and I were going to Axis with a girlfriend or two of mine, I'd just walk right up to the bouncer and have him let you in. Bouncers usually have no problem doing this, especially in clubs that are hurting for girls (like Axis usually is). It might sound kind of ballsy, but I'd be willing to bet it'd work.

Shakewhatyamommagaveya

Honestly g... if I were you, and I were going to Axis with a girlfriend or two of mine, I'd just walk right up to the bouncer and have him let you in. Bouncers usually have no problem doing this, especially in clubs that are hurting for girls (like Axis usually is). It might sound kind of ballsy, but I'd be willing to bet it'd work.

Shakewhatyamommagaveya

Good call - we'll definetly give that one a go next time.

Shakewhatyamommagaveya

i agree with meathead, and if you get there scantly dressed showing a li'l skin, they will probably give you an open bar :D

What the hell is up with the guestlist lines at Axis/Avalon being longer than the general admission lines????? Wouldn't be so bad if they closed it in and started serving drinks, but damn!!!

hey g! so great to meet you girl! i had a blast friday, we gotta try and hang sometime!

Originally posted by snatch69

hey g! so great to meet you girl! i had a blast friday, we gotta try and hang sometime!

Definetly had a good time Friday!!! It was pretty crazy in there and I didn't think I'd see you ~ I was so happy when I found you! We'll definetly have to hook up again ~earlier this time or at least one night when I can hang-out late-night! :biggrin:

Definetly had a good time Friday!!! It was pretty crazy in there and I didn't think I'd see you ~ I was so happy when I found you! We'll definetly have to hook up again ~earlier this time or at least one night when I can hang-out late-night! :biggrin:

:bounce::clap: