Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Official BUNKA Review......

Well, what can I say.......

The place was packed...the music was off the hook & the people I chilled w/ were great!

Nice to meet: Stardo. Stiffler Vip-tech, Pandora and anyone else i may have forgotten.....:D

SHOUTOUTS:

LATINAZ: My crazy lil' dancing queen!...I better see you Thurs @ Deko :bootysha:

STARDO: Nice meeting you, your a sweety!!

PANDORA: Thanks for letting me drag you around to go on a

"hunt" ;)

VIP-TECH: Nice to meet you! What a doll!

STIFFLER: What a cutie! Sweet Lips ;)

THEHYPE: My sidekick :D

DOUBLEPLAY: One of my regulars

LOCK16: My new dance partner

DJDANFURY: You looked lost man :confused:

PIPDADDY: Yes I remember you silly!!!

As for my ankle....well, it looks like I have a golf ball under my skin and walking on it is kinda out of the question......I'm getting an x-ray today or tomorrow....but FEAR not....I will perservere & be dancing like a CRAZY chicken this weekend w/ the rest of the CP crew!!! :D

DON'T FOGET EVERYONE....MY 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY SATURDAY OCTOBER 19TH @ DEKO......I BETTER SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

DOUBLEPLAY: One of my regulars

DON'T FOGET EVERYONE....MY 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY SATURDAY OCTOBER 19TH @ DEKO......I BETTER SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!!!!!!

hmm im a regular. is that an upgrade or downgrade lol

well for your b day wondering if we should do an afterhours.

Originally posted by hunnie818

The place was packed...the music was off the hook & the people I chilled w/ were great!

Nice to meet: Stardo. Stiffler Vip-tech, Pandora and anyone else i may have forgotten.....:D

SHOUTOUTS:

STIFFLER: What a cutie! Sweet Lips ;)

As for my ankle....well, it looks like I have a golf ball under my skin and walking on it is kinda out of the question......I'm getting an x-ray today or tomorrow....but FEAR not....I will perservere & be dancing like a CRAZY chicken this weekend w/ the rest of the CP crew!!! :D

;) right back at ya sweety.........................

Hope your ankle gets better.....................

lol thanks. We had a brief 5 second convo, and I was out... I spent a lot of the night looking for friends I haven't seen since college...

Bunka was off the meat racks on saturday.... I couldn't have asked for a better night. I haven't heard Denny in a while, and he ripped it up... It was good to see all the Tempts regulars at bunka...

Hunnie, what happened to your ankle?

Tsetto's was off the hook Saturday...

playing Damnit Janet, Mr. Lonely, ect...

:cool:

One thing though....

He was about to blow up the house with Your Love Is My Love at the end of the night...right in the middle of the buildup he goes into Set It Off....:confused:

What the heck was that about?

Who eles thought that was weird?

Originally posted by firedup

Tsetto's was off the hook Saturday...

playing Damnit Janet, Mr. Lonely, ect...

:cool:

One thing though....

He was about to blow up the house with Your Love Is My Love at the end of the night...right in the middle of the buildup he goes into Set It Off....:confused:

What the heck was that about?

Who eles thought that was weird?

I thought that was absolutely incredible...........................I'm a little old school so I loved hearing that song. Some songs are just timeless, and I def think thats one of them.......imo