Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vic's lineup for the 13th to the 31st

vicman

I have checked out everything going on in the city during that time, focusing only on weekends...so that means I wont be able to check out TronicTreament on Monday's.

10.18: Tenaglia @ Arc; Scumfrog @ Filter 14; Tiesto @ Roxy

10.19: Sander & Bill Patrick @ Arc; Dave Seaman & Porter @ Centro

10.20: Tribalism @ Arc

10.25: JvM & Sasha @ Roxy

10.26: Howells & Bill Patrick @ Arc

10.31: Cox @ Roxy

I'm looking at Seaman, JvM & Sasha, Howells, & Cox....still dunno about the 18th...maybe some fairy trance with Tiesto?

Any of u guys planning to be there around those days?

Originally posted by hotcheme

you're not going to stay for pvd nov 1st?

i'll probably be at some of the events you listed. though you didn't include underworld @ hammerstein on the 18th or parks & wilson the 24th (though that is a thursday).

i thought about it, but i think i'll pass on pvd :eek:

basically by then i know i'll just want to come home ASAP, i really know the 3 weeks will be exhausting. carl cox is on the 31st, so that could be my compensation.

the 18th that could be a possibility. tenaglia at arc would be nice, but i dont wanna go overboard on arc. alas, i wont be able to attend parks and wilson, work will have to take precedence over everything during the week :(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am...cant that week, already going on a "mini" roadtrip that week....but i def. wanna do the whole NYC thing again....this time, lets hope my phone works...:rolleyes:

:phone:

definitly. i'll probably be taking more trips up there. if theres a good lineup 2 or 3 days in a row, chances are i'll go.