Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~great News~~free Dinner At Metro This Friday Thanx To

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH BRIAN1500 AND HE SAID HE WILL GLADLY PICK UP THE CHECK FOR DINNER FOR EVERYONE BUT IF IT IS OVER $1000 SANDMAN WILL SPLIT IT WITH HIM:D

WHAT NICE GUYS THEY ARE. I GUESS ILL SEE YOU ALL THERE FOR DINNER AND THEN LUZ DIVINA RICHIE RYDELL AND ZIGGY.:laugh: :laugh: :eek:

LATER AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS BRIAN.:aright:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think im going to start fasting now.

hmmm steak uhhh do they have lobster ????

maybe one or 30 nice bottles on the table and of coarse some vino what would be a guido table without the wine

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'LL TAKE A PLATTER OF SHRIMP FOR LIKE 30 PEOPLE FOR MYSELF....HAHAHA SORRY BRI HAD TO MESS WITH YA!!

Yeah there we go. No one eat for the rest of the week.

But you know what though? That would suck because then our stomach's would shrink and we couldnt fit that much in there. So better yet, eat like a beast...so this way your stomach will stretch out and fit a whole lot....:idea: does that make any sense? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thesandman

Fuck, I am working again and making some money but ain't splitting no fucking bill........!!!! lol

I would love to do Dinner but may hit Metro straight from work if I get screwed again Fri.

CD

Yeah if you get out of work at 11 and are at Metro by 11:30 you'll get in on Sunday night for Richie and Bugout:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I love fucking with people. You guys dont take this shit serious.

:D :D :D

Wrong I believe everything I read on this board and I take it very seriously. I get upset if some one doesnt like me and I dont like to fight with people

:laugh: :laugh: YEAH RIGHT:laugh: :laugh: