Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Roll Call For Metro Friday Richie Luz Ziggy And

YOU?

wHO ELSE IS IN.

IM THERE WITH MY GIRL FOR DINNER. WHO ELSE IS COMING.

LIKE GEORGE SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD GO FOR DINNER BEAT THE LINE AND COVER. BESIDES THE FOOD IS GREAT AND IT IS ALSO A GREAT WAY FOR MORE CPERS TO GET TO MEET.

SO POST IF YOURE IN.

KOSTAP

Originally posted by kostaP

YOU?

wHO ELSE IS IN.

IM THERE WITH MY GIRL FOR DINNER. WHO ELSE IS COMING.

LIKE GEORGE SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD GO FOR DINNER BEAT THE LINE AND COVER. BESIDES THE FOOD IS GREAT AND IT IS ALSO A GREAT WAY FOR MORE CPERS TO GET TO MEET.

SO POST IF YOURE IN.

KOSTAP

I'M IN, BUT ONLY IF YOU BRING DONKEYBOYS MOTHER AND SISTER FOR DESERT!

WHO ELSE IS CUMING FOR DESERT!:3some::licker:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

im going to try to drag njgymaholic but i doubt his ass will go

right

can't see him backing down from that challenge ;)

very tempting combo

dinner and dancing

already planned to go camping for the long weekend

have fun, sounds like it's going to be crraaazie

Originally posted by pandora1305

right

can't see him backing down from that challenge ;)

very tempting combo

dinner and dancing

already planned to go camping for the long weekend

have fun, sounds like it's going to be crraaazie

oh so what you are saying is someone is calling him out. saying he wont show huh. Somehow i dont think he can handle dinner metro and then disco. :laugh: :laugh:

oh so what you are saying is someone is calling him out. saying he wont show huh. Somehow i dont think he can handle dinner metro and then disco. :laugh: :laugh:

See.....ya had to do it huh?

Do I have to go back and bring up all the times a challenge got dropped on me and I stepped up?

I mean lately I know that its been a few cameo appearences but.....i never back down....lol :D :D :

so.....BRING IT ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...besides....ive had your back so many times i could be a friggin chiropractor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

See.....ya had to do it huh?

Do I have to go back and bring up all the times a challenge got dropped on me and I stepped up?

I mean lately I know that its been a few cameo appearences but.....i never back down....lol :D :D :

so.....BRING IT ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who are you telling to bring it.... bring yo ass out or shut the fuck up lol. think you are gonna start hanging at the geriatric clinics lol

yeah yeah yeah there tuff guy just remember my nona can kick your nonas ass and she makes better sauce so just drag your ass out before you turn gray ok

see you cant even break my horns the right way......its not sauce.......its GRAVY....so..........sauce is somethin you make from apples and cranberries.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

see you cant even break my horns the right way......its not sauce.......its GRAVY....so..........sauce is somethin you make from apples and cranberries.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well on here you might get jumped on for saying gravy we had that discussion like 3 months ago.

as far as breaking your horns show up and ill gladly break your nose ROFLMO

LOL, njgymaholic...thats the coolest...my nonna used to call it that too...but instead of gravy...it turned into gravRy...I dont know where the other R ever came from. I never heard anyone else ever call it that before. Old Italian women are the best...

Originally posted by xrapturex

LOL, njgymaholic...thats the coolest...my nonna used to call it that too...but instead of gravy...it turned into gravRy...I dont know where the other R ever came from. I never heard anyone else ever call it that before. Old Italian women are the best...

yea I know..there is def somethin to that...mine used to say "dont walk a-past me." instead of past me...and if she was gettin her nails done she was "goin down to the corner for a man-yee-cure...."

i laughed once and got cracked with a spoon......never again..lol:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

Can i just eat off of your plate kosta? Ill bring my own fork and everything. Just dont order somthing i dont like

No problem but we'll get separate sides of gravy. And I dotn like sharing my mashed potatoes so well just puch my share to my side of the plate and your share to the other. I'll have a 24oz steak there should be enough for both of us. Just dont get carried away and try to feed me again my girlfriend will get pissed like last time.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

No problem but we'll get separate sides of gravy. And I dotn like sharing my mashed potatoes so well just puch my share to my side of the plate and your share to the other. I'll have a 24oz steak there should be enough for both of us. Just dont get carried away and try to feed me again my girlfriend will get pissed like last time.:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah she did but i know you enjoy the "here comes the air plane open the hanger game"