Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Week in Review......Reach & District

First off i would like to declare Sevan's Birthday a national holiday.....lolololololol

Thursday night @ Centro Masiello & Pappa were great...this thursday we have TIMO MAAS

Friday John Micahels ripped the VIP ROOM @ Roxy.....he will be on the main in 3-4 weeks...this week Domenick Capello opens for Mr Vicious....should be insane !!!!

Saturday @ Supper Club was 100% ..ridiculous...please arrive early for this event each Sat!!! we can only fit 1500 people...thanks

i almost forgot John Michaels also ripped Sullivan Room a new asshole on Tuesday...lolololol this week a special party with downshidtradio.com

peace

ta

Originally posted by NYCclub15

myke, don't know if you saw my post on sicktracks, but MY BAD FOR THE SNAP OUT SATURDAY NIGHT, hope u understand..........

ermin says "by the way Jabit writies all his own material"

thorin with "Stankadi PI"

sevan "shut up asshole"

Larry "this stuff doesn't work"

peace

ta

FINALLY SEV....YOUR 22. WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

FEELS GOOD HUH?? ;)

I had a sick and delicious time with all of you guys at the wonderful Supper Club. Lets do a little DJ Melissa Nikita Recap:

9:30pm: (yes that's is VERY early...see Thorin for explanation) grrrrr to you Thorin. Arrived at the crackling party with the party cracker..Thorin. Yes yes yes, YOU Thorin.. are the Party Cracker..lol. While driving in Thorin's car, I enjoyed the wonderful conversations he had with our own Chris Stern and other reach members. During the car ride, I learned that a prerequisite to becoming a REACH member is that we had to be mentally distorted. Now I know why Thorin and I get along so well.

10pm: Said my hello to Reach's own "PimP DaDDy Kane Jabit"

Jabit enjoyed chillin by the doors all night, as he scanned all the beautiful women that attended the event. Like he always does...:D Right Jabit?? lol xoxoxo 2 u

10:30pm: Our little own Larry aka Asst Manager, aka DJ, aka party freak, aka Alien Sightings person....(I wont tell anyone else Larry) aka I don't do anything, I just drink.....Larry.

I watched Larry stuff his face with cheese fries and what looked to be like toast. ? .! ? !!.....I never heard of that Larry, Fries and Toast, but to each is own. Yes, little Larry Stuffed his face like he was going to the electric chair and that is to be his last meal. Everyone knew it to. I couldn't find Larry for a few minutes and everyone said " Larry prolly went somewhere to eat"...lol

....and then the party really started.... :cool:

1am - ??? : Upstairs in the "VIP" section of Sev's bday...I cant really say what went on... too incriminating, but what I can refer to, in order to give you a better explanation of what exactly went on, lets quote the famous line from the old track..."Miss Kitten - Frank Sinatra". :eek:

"_ _ I _ _ I _ G in the VIP Area" For those of you who don't know muzik, your beat. lol, use your imagination. :eek:

Thorin and Sev: Thanks for the 99 bottles of DON P on the wall, and .. :eek:

Chris Russo, thanks for the glass of champagne spilled all over me. I was warm, so I needed the quick fix. (all good BRO!!) LOL

Well, Nough said from me...Ill leave you with this.....Sound Factory was were the after-hours was....so you all NOW know what the night was like. !!! You guys better enjoy your steak tonight, you need the nutrients. LOL :idea:

~~ Experience what I means to....Become addicted

~~~DJ Melissa Nikita

PS: Timo Mass + Reach productions / Centro Fly Thursdays = May the lord be with you, and also with you!!! RIP not RIF...LOL

:hat::blown:

..Not that it's of any surprise to me whatsoever, but I'm glad to hear that this weekend was yet another overwhelming success....these new parties seem to be starting off with a bang!!!!

...Seeing as Centro-Fly thursdays have already been established as hands down the hottest venue in NYC, I guess the continued success of pretty much everthing that this team is involved in is something seemingly inevitable.....I just wanna say how impressed I am with the amount of work and dedication that has been put into making these parties unbeatable.....Thorin and Sevan (with the help of many others) have really added something substantial to NYC nightlife that was certainly missing before...

...As for the new parties(Sullivan Room, Roxy, and Supper Club) I am hearing nothing but great reviews in regards to all aspects of the venue: music, vibe, crowd, etc... Oh and by the way, happy birthday Sevan...Im sorry I couldnt take part in your holiday weekend but I was lucky enough to be filled in on all the details lol....Supper Club was abbbbbsolutely reeeeeeediculous I hear (as Lou B would say) ;)

...Well anyway, keep up the good work guys...Ive said it before and I'll say it again-you guys must be doing something right! Oh and by the way, the website looks great (www.reach-productions.com).....I epecially love the pictures, they're too cute! :aright:...

See you soon...

xoxoxo

Nastaran

ok i don't know where to start i'm just getting my life back in order as i write this

my birthday was on friday the 4th

so we started on thursday at centro fly i can't remeber exactly what went on all in know is that it was a great time.(SOUTHER COMFORT) got the best of me.

friday i was at the roxy all i know is that the party was banging and hometeam caused a lot of damage and we are lucky that the club didn't ask us to leave.

saturday the main event the real party almost everybody that i know was there the place was packed and the party was rocking.

i was in the vip section and it was totaly out of control. every time the curtain closed you knew there was trouble.

after hours sound factory thats all i could say, just imagin whatever goes threw your mind happend.

i just want to thank everybody that came out to celebrate my birthday. i had the best weekend ever because of all you guys.

thank you very much

sevan

Well... I would have liked to have been there for everything.

It's just too bad some people are so shortsighted and selfish... it wasn't for that I'm sure my weekend would have been just as good. I heard Desyn Masiello was incredible.

Sevan... Happy birthday killer!! It's good to hear your celebration was excellent :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well... I would have liked to have been there for everything.

It's just too bad some people are so shortsighted and selfish... it wasn't for that I'm sure my weekend would have been just as good. I heard Desyn Masiello was incredible.

Sevan... Happy birthday killer!! It's good to hear your celebration was excellent :)

Who is short sighted and selfish?

just wanted to say that supper club is a great party. great looking people everywhere. music was hot. i haven't been to a club that plays classic club music. sevan happy birthday again. good seein you and thorin again and partyin. ur vip party was just plain sick. so much went on up there. great night guys. will be there again this week.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by zukodany

Tuesday at Sullivan`s.

Can`t party any harder, plus rumors has it there`s a dan bino clone in the joint lol.

C ya all tomorrow.

downshiftradio.jpg?bc9Pp89A55L96SF2

Dude I want all you downshift types to show up at Centro on Thursday - not taking no for an answer... tell your boy tank to bring me some presents for my radio show in DC :D Miss u guys!

Originally posted by beautiful7777

...I learned that a prerequisite to becoming a REACH member is that we had to be mentally distorted.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Melissa, TA and I have been saying this for years!!!!!

btw, love the review!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aright:

c

Originally posted by myke

its all good ma man!!!!

every1 would get a lil crazy when u got 2000 people pouring into the joint!

sik job at the gate like always

see u tues @ sullivan

Thanks bro!!!!!!!! :aright:

a little crazy!!??? lmao, I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, though!!!!! I love it out there when it is like that!!!!!!

2000 peeps, huh.....shit, if you needed any more proof, that we are doing something right!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone involved in Reach Productions!! It's about damn time you got outta that hellhole (*ahem*) and came to a real party!! Haven't seen Roxy so full of people in the longest time. A tad bit of a different crowd, but as always, beautiful people everywhere. Good seeing all of you as always, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVAN!! I never got to buy you that drink so hit me up at Centro this week. :D Good seeing John Michaels, of course, doing his thing in the side lounge at Roxy. Absolutely cannot wait to hear you back on the main floor over at Centro!!

Centro Fly --> DJs were incredible (as always).. let me tell you.. from where I saw him, Desyn was looking mighty yummy. ;) Anthony Pappa, pleasure to finally get to hear him live. And afterhours in the Pinky room was crazy as always.. usually don't stay for them that often but this week was an exception.

Supper Club, haven't gotten a chance to check that party out.. I think that may be the one I'm gonna stay away from.. partying too much with all you guys is dangerous for my health!! :laugh: I'll stick with Thursdays and some occasional Fridays.. my pathetic lil self can't take much more than that in one week!!

Congratulations once again to everyone involved. Thorin & Sevan - OBVIOUSLY.. :D and my personal favorite, best door guy in the city: Chris Stern. :) John Michaels and Dom and LES and all the other DJs involved with these parties. Seems as though we got a good portion of the weekend on lock down. :aright:

well i couldn't stop thinking about the mayhem that would go on this weekend...but i'm enjoying my vacation and plotting my return to the states and the great party that will be going on at scopa next friday for my b-day. Glad to see that Supper Club was great, and of course Centro kicked ass. Damn i'm jealous that I can't hear Maas. But i'll be back for Creamer :)

TA well i'm doing my overseas recruitment for Reach over here, so we'll see what happens...hopefully we'll be able to get something going in Dublin. Which is a great party city if you've never been. Hope Sullivan room kicks ass tonite...as well as the rest of the week...and if i'm up to it I may come down after my flight comes in on Saturday night. See everyone soon. Keep on REACHin' on!

Originally posted by Abstrakt

thorin aiello = the devil

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. :laugh: :laugh:

That he does!! Withholding my drink tickets from me.. and whatnot.. :mad: :mad: Making me come out to friggin' parties all weekend and whatnot.. trying to make me promote every friggin' one of his parties and whatnot.. :D :D