Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a bunch of cheese

half this board talking about going to metro so they can see some chick sing? I mean Jersey is just complete cheese...I cant believe i used to go out here. What happened to people going out to see Tenaglia and other great DJ's that DONT PLAY CHEESE!

Half this board is out to make $$ off the other half...its ridiculous. Half are promoters....half are clubbers in an endless search for the "great night out"...willing to believe anything that a promoter says about his night. "____ getting down and dirty this Monday at Club Grugal"....i mean cmon....i really hope no one pays attention to this bologne. Go where the music is good...not where some promoter says its gonna be DIRRRRRRRRRRRTY.....what freaks

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

half this board talking about going to metro so they can see some chick sing? I mean Jersey is just complete cheese...I cant believe i used to go out here. What happened to people going out to see Tenaglia and other great DJ's that DONT PLAY CHEESE!

Half this board is out to make $$ off the other half...its ridiculous. Half are promoters....half are clubbers in an endless search for the "great night out"...willing to believe anything that a promoter says about his night. "____ getting down and dirty this Monday at Club Grugal"....i mean cmon....i really hope no one pays attention to this bologne. Go where the music is good...not where some promoter says its gonna be DIRRRRRRRRRRRTY.....what freaks

If you don't like the board, don't read it.....

i love going to hear a good DJ as much as anyone else.

im sure promoters are out to make money thats what they do.

they also try to provide a good time. Everytime i went out to a CP party or with CP people i had a great time. Sometimes people just dont feel like going to the city until mid sunday and sometimes people want somewhere to go before they go to the city. I dont think jersey is cheese for like 10 yrs i did its not cheese its just not NYC different than the city is. So if its not what you are into dont say it sucks or is cheesy just say its not you type of thing.

Although ifd you wanna get down to it, back in the days of 54 and 1018 underground tunnel palladium to name a few of the late 80's clubs they al had freestyle acts every weekend. it was even posted in the daily new and post. I know most people who went out look up what act was where to decide where they were going and who they wanted to see perform so its not that different is it considering half those places are legends

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Then stay the fuck off the board you dumb cunt Metro has better music then half the clubs in NY except for Vinyl, Factory.... Chesse you said the only cheese here is the cheese growing in between your legs :cheese:

You've been quite fiesty lately.....lol What's that all about???:laugh:

williecares.jpg

:finger:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You've been quite fiesty lately.....lol What's that all about???:laugh:

People with Stupidassmafuka comments like that will a smartassmafuka remark like that for being a bitchassmafuka and ripping on the jersey board... Spygirl I have been fiesty because summer is over and I miss my parties and tempts

People with Stupidassmafuka comments like that will a smartassmafuka remark like that for being a bitchassmafuka and ripping on the jersey board... Spygirl I have been fiesty because summer is over and I miss my parties and tempts

That's good reasoning..... Did Sticky or Piro forward you pictures??? ( I would be a lil scared if I were you!!!!:eek: )

Shut your hole and get off this already. No one cares what U have to say. haevn't u figured it out already...... hello mcfly...............

hey riggity, id love to hear you drop some knowledge to me about good music....how about you give me a top ten list of your fav music right now (and dont just go searching around the boards or record stores for other people's top tens):laugh:

contrary to what you know, Jersey is not all cheese....maybe the bigger venues are but there are plenty of smaller places with top notch DJs that you may not know about........and if you are going to those places, why dont YOU promote them instead of just being crabby for the sake of being crabby

create instead of destroy...promote the venues you like and go to...dont just bitch for the hell of it:rolleyes:

and you say "go where the music is good, not where some promoter says is good".........well smartass, how do you think people find out about where good music is played? PROMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

and remember something, us promoters have to go to the parties we promote, and trust me, none of us are getting paid enough that we would stand by a party that we didnt think was fun....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hey riggity, id love to hear you drop some knowledge to me about good music....how about you give me a top ten list of your fav music right now (and dont just go searching around the boards or record stores for other people's top tens):laugh:

contrary to what you know, Jersey is not all cheese....maybe the bigger venues are but there are plenty of smaller places with top notch DJs that you may not know about........and if you are going to those places, why dont YOU promote them instead of just being crabby for the sake of being crabby

create instead of destroy...promote the venues you like and go to...dont just bitch for the hell of it:rolleyes:

BG

Fuck this Wiggly Piggy chick she is probably some 18 year old crackhead who goes to Soundfactory on Friday nights she has no fucking clue.... :blown::hat:

Fuck this Wiggly Piggy chick she is probably some 18 year old crackhead who goes to Soundfactory on Friday nights she has no fucking clue.... :blown::hat:

Nicole...20....dont go to factory......go mostly to upper class lounges in the city, and I love it how you all sweat me....this is so fun:laugh:

dont succumb to the jersey cheese...free yo mind

but wait gotta love ibeclubbin's comment....."there are some great smaller places with top notch dj's".:laugh: where? R-bar? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but wait gotta love ibeclubbin's comment....."there are some great smaller places with top notch dj's".:laugh: where? R-bar? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont knock it till youve tried it baby, Chris Monaco....Mark Amatucci....good fuckin music

or do you only ride Dt's nuts considering his is the only name you mentioned, AND the "free yo mind" comment is cute too

but if youd rather overpay for drinks at an NY lounge and still go home alone, be my guest:laugh:

BG

dont knock it till youve tried it baby, Chris Monaco....Mark Amatucci....good fuckin music

or do you only ride Dt's nuts considering his is the only name you mentioned, AND the "free yo mind" comment is cute too

but if youd rather overpay for drinks at an NY lounge and still go home alone, be my guest:laugh:

BG

hmm i only had a water and was a buck so maybe if i spent more money i wuld have gone home with someone. then again im sure the person i was there with might not have appreciated that.

i felt so stupid primne gave me these 1/2 price drink cards to give out so i was holding them when i got my water and the guy looked at me funny as he asked for a dollar. I was like no i wouldnt givve you a half price card on something thats a buck. kinda felt stupis but i was banged up lol

Then stay the fuck off the board you dumb cunt Metro has better music then half the clubs in NY except for Vinyl, Factory.... Chesse you said the only cheese here is the cheese growing in between your legs :cheese:

thats what i thought too she cleaned her dirty twat

BG

these are amatuers there bud......Monaco, never heard of him...and considering we all look at this board everyday you'd think I would have if he wasnt anything but one. Amatucci.....not a fan...heard him once, wasnt impressed. Obviously the rest of NJ wasnt either if he's at R-bar.

as for you...tunnelbandit once said it back in the day....bedroom dj