Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a bunch of cheese

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

these are amatuers there bud......Monaco, never heard of him...and considering we all look at this board everyday you'd think I would have if he wasnt anything but one.

as for you...tunnelbandit once said it back in the day....bedroom dj

my point exactly....u claim to know about good music yet you never heard of monaco....good music is found in cracks and crevices, from the lesser known DJ's.....but YOU are expert so you should be telling me all this right?

i love how you take shots at me but dont know.....you told me to go to RU (where i already went), you tell me you know about good music yet you dont say where you go to find it, you claim youve been reading this board for 3 years yet youve never heard of Monaco......wow...there is something about you...i dont know...but i think you arent all there:laugh:

and as far me being a bedroom dj, well now we all know thats not true....

how about you stop being notallthere shit talking and come out and meet some of the people you claim to be better than.......come show us how cool you are and how knowledgeable you are about music...id love to learn a thing or two, being that i am just a bedroom dj

BG

Nicole...20....dont go to factory......go mostly to upper class lounges in the city

If I had a dollar for every stuck up, useless, North Jersey, prissy cunt that said this I would be Donald Trump....

Useless- Just don't go, I can care less about Luz, but will be there to hear sick music like every Fri. at Metro.

Go to the Upper Class Lounge and Take it in your lower class ass.....

Originally posted by thesandman

Nicole...20....dont go to factory......go mostly to upper class lounges in the city

If I had a dollar for every stuck up, useless, North Jersey, prissy cunt that said this I would be Donald Trump....

Useless- Just don't go, I can care less about Luz, but will be there to hear sick music like every Fri. at Metro.

"yea factory was cool when i was 15 maybe....i only go to lounges now:rolleyes:"

soooooo many fuckin people say this nowadays...well fuck you, i was fortunate enough not to be going to nyc clubs in my teens, and growing up way too fast....its these girls who are doin k at seventeen and getting fucked and fucked over by older guys who make them feel like they are special.........now they are in their early twenties and they are drugged out, washed up, and have attachment issues.....

now theyd rather overdress, over pay, and go to overhyped places...well personally, i dont care how many couches, candles, or martini glasses a place has....i go out to DANCE and if i cant wear my sneakers and dance on a nice 5x5 piece of carpet, youll catch me there MAYBE once a month....i like my clubs dirty like i like my music, and thats the way im livin......

anyone who says they prefer an older, more mature crowd is just looking for someone with stupid cash to blow on them....well sorry hun, i work hard to pay my own rent, and im not livin large to support your materialistic label wearin ass:rock:

woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo that feels goooooooooood:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

"yea factory was cool when i was 15 maybe....i only go to lounges now:rolleyes:"

soooooo many fuckin people say this nowadays...well fuck you, i was fortunate enough not to be going to nyc clubs in my teens, and growing up way too fast....its these girls who are doin k at seventeen and getting fucked and fucked over by older guys who make them feel like they are special.........now they are in their early twenties and they are drugged out, washed up, and have attachment issues.....

now theyd rather overdress, over pay, and go to overhyped places...well personally, i dont care how many couches, candles, or martini glasses a place has....i go out to DANCE and if i cant wear my sneakers and dance on a nice 5x5 piece of carpet, youll catch me there MAYBE once a month....i like my clubs dirty like i like my music, and thats the way im livin......

anyone who says they prefer an older, more mature crowd is just looking for someone with stupid cash to blow on them....well sorry hun, i work hard to pay my own rent, and im not livin large to support your materialistic label wearin ass:rock:

BG

Yeah baby.......preach on :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :rock: :rock:

Originally posted by thesandman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

Impressive........

Nicole...20....dont go to factory......go mostly to upper class lounges in the city, and I love it how you all sweat me....this is so fun:laugh:

dont succumb to the jersey cheese...free yo mind

but wait gotta love ibeclubbin's comment....."there are some great smaller places with top notch dj's".:laugh: where? R-bar? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You use one too many of these :laugh: Like someone else I know.