Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party for Spygirl!!!!! ????

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the party is in hunnie818's pants but only shonette and i are invited:rock::licker:

BG

What about the party in BG's ass? You know the one where everyone is cumming.hahahaha I heard the donkkeys are the first in line.

Originally posted by kostaP

What about the party in BG's ass? You know the one where everyone is cumming.hahahaha I heard the donkkeys are the first in line.

I'll bring the lube!!!! oh and the camera....nothing like a good ass-fucking...especially by a donkey!!! :eek:

Originally posted by kostaP

listen kostaPenis, im starting to sense a lil anger because i wont bang you in the ass like your brother does....dont get mad at me cause im straight, it aint my fault you like the tubesteak special....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

listen kostaPenis, im starting to sense a lil anger because i wont bang you in the ass like your brother does....dont get mad at me cause im straight, it aint my fault you like the tubesteak special....

BG

Im just playing with you. And I'll take my tubesteak with extra gravy thank you buttercup!!!

Originally posted by greyskyy

I think we need to throw Spygirl a party when she hits

posts.......Who is coming? Location to be determined in one of her future posts.....:hat:

Gee, thanks, just enforce how much I post....lol...:blown:

Although, I am always up for a party!!!!!:bounce: