Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cpi saturday night review

jason tore up the main room as usual crowd was a lttle light but always is the week after a holiday especially a long 2 weeks like this holiday was. we are in the process of renovating the entire west end of the builing in the queen ann room and the hip hop lounge next week will be the grand opening of that room completely redone it will be call the CHEETAH lounge which will be a hip hop room featuring brian sabella as the hip hop resident plus special guests

the main room we are continuing to upgrade the vip areas and we are adding 2 more over the next couple weeks

also ladies we apologize for problems with the east ladies room the past 2 weeks but as you can see it has been fixed we were not ignoring you but it was a problem with the city water that has all been corrected

also coming on sat july 28th

groovilicious is throwing a record release party for ABAGAIL and she will perform live you dont want to miss this one

email us at cpiniteclub@aol.com

thanks and see you saturday

have a great week

YEA JASON ALWAYS TEARS IT DOWN HIM,HIS EFX BOX,AND THE TUGBOAT WHISTLE U GOTA LOVE THAT.

BUT IM ACTUALLY CUROIUS HOW HE IS GONNA SPIN AT FACTORY ON THE 27TH DEF MUCH HARDER CROWD THERE THEN CPI.BUT I WILL BE THERE TO SHOW SUPPORT. cwm29.gif

------------------

FINESSE112copy.jpg

USE GUESTLIST OF SCOTT FINESSE B4 1:30 FOR REDUCED@

TWIRL THURSDAY

EXIT FRIDAYS

EMAIL AND IM: FNS112@AOL.COM

Factory Friday crowd is harder crowd then CPI saturdays? WTF you talking about. Jason can handle that w/ no probs. I guess you haven't heard him on nights that he was mostly dark and hard. I think it will be a good night for Jason on the 27th. I'm hoping I can make it.

wasn't supposed to go, but drove out there late sat nite for another sick party

I walked in around 12:30 to some ridiculous beats ... Ojeda was spinning some hard tribal beats all night. I didn't stop dancin at all and i turned around and it was 4:30 ... it went so fast.

I thought his set was unbelievable. Only heard a couple of vocals ... some new Mindtrap mix of that Journey track (I can't remember the name - goes like "wonder who's crying now ... 2 hearts ..." but its a female vocalist instead of Steve Perry) that track was so sick.

I thought it was crowded (not shoulder to shoulder but crowded), but the crowd was very friendly ... lol

A lot of new hard, tribal tracks that I never heard of before. Plus, Abigail's You set Me Free track is awesome

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Archived