Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arena classics

• 2 weeks later...

O.k. heres my problem....I am a huge Junior Vasquez fan, but there are so many rumours....where is he spinning Thanksgiving Eve? I heard Limelight aka Escape. I am not a big fan of Exit, so this would be absolutley fabulous. Naughtiness! Anyway I see that he is alos not spinning at Exit for New Years Eve. , wierd, considering his "alleged" residency.....I need INFO!!!!!If you can help me here , it would be appreciated.:laugh: :laugh: :idea: :idea: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

O.k. heres my problem....I am a huge Junior Vasquez fan, but there are so many rumours....where is he spinning Thanksgiving Eve? I heard Limelight aka Escape. I am not a big fan of Exit, so this would be absolutley fabulous. Naughtiness! Anyway I see that he is alos not spinning at Exit for New Years Eve. , wierd, considering his "alleged" residency.....I need INFO!!!!!If you can help me here , it would be appreciated

BIG JUNIOR FAN!!!

.:laugh: :laugh: :idea: :idea: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

O.k. heres my problem....I am a huge Junior Vasquez fan, but there are so many rumours....where is he spinning Thanksgiving Eve? I heard Limelight aka Escape. I am not a big fan of Exit, so this would be absolutley fabulous. Naughtiness! Anyway I see that he is alos not spinning at Exit for New Years Eve. , wierd, considering his "alleged" residency.....I need INFO!!!!!If you can help me here , it would be appreciated

BIG JUNIOR FAN!!!

BIG JUNIOR FAN!!!

I too was also anxiously awaiting to hear these beloved classics but then i started to think. being a month away from the date dont you think the promoters would be well, promoting. ok lets say with construction and all opening on time isnt definate do you think junior is going to reserve this day for something that as far as we know aint happenen for the kind of dough he demands?wishful thinking for now

I did some research and saw that "PAUL OAKENFOLD" was djing at Exit thanksgiving Eve & also again

on New Years eve. being that these are 2 of the most important nights in nightclub business, and Junior isnt spinning I would assume he plans to spin elsewhere. Junior's NYE parties are absolutely sick. I spoke to someone recently and they said Arena classics at Limelight is a definite .....and as far as NYE goes I havent heard anything but like I said I saw Paul Oakenfolds name on the schedule at Exit, so where will Ms. Junior be???????

OK so like which is it??? limelight or exit ?

can anybody say for sure....

i went to the arena when it very first opened up for halloween- many many years ago when they first enforced a driking age at being 18 by law... i was 16 with fake id for 18...

the very next time i went was the closing night of arena...

i would loe to catch this nite, can someone please find out the exact specs?