Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6one7 & Holla Pro Present: Girlz/Guyz Gone WILD @ X

normluv

Originally posted by snatch69

WHAT? did they really? why in the hell would they do that?

bastards...

Yeah, they banned them everywhere cause some freaks were putting in HIV-contaminated-needles. :mad: Pisses me off I tell ya - those ball pits are the greatest!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Oh shit, you did NOT just break out the clubvibes on our asses. Well, I guess that pretty much says it all, doesn't it. I certainly respect everyone's opinion over there... they're all about cutting edge music.

Dude, I actually respect DJ Noel... he's not bad at all. It's just the awful, awful gimick you guys are using to promote your party. If you've got 2 of "Boston's best DJs hands down", then let the music speak for itself and can the CHEESEY PROMOTING.

Originally posted by normluv

You alll really need to get a life....The Exchange is always packed & we have 2 of Boston's best DJ's hands down playing this Thursday Night....:blown:

...Spinning today's hottest hits:laugh: Tell you what, I've got nothing special to do on Thursday night. I'll give it a try for you (well for Ace, but anyways) and will let you all know what I really think of the Exchange on Friday. :laugh:

Originally posted by jk9

DjMickeydeez,

Then you haven't been to Sissy K's or Dads Diner then, those places are off the hook... Are you related to Rick Deez?

sure I have,,, when i was up there...

whenever I wanted cheap drafts & to hhok up thats where we went....

jeans & a t-shirt.

hell yeah!

but tha dont count.... those are bars.

if i wanted that Id go see our Moderator, he's got the bars on lock