Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shit that only could happen to me...

I saw 2 girls I work with walking from our other building, so I slithered on the floor to hide behind the door..When the door opened, I jumped out at them--Unfortunately, what I didnt notice was that the girls were walking with 2 cllients who came to audit us, who just happened to walk in first..I scared the shit out them...Talk about making a first impression....You think this is going to reflect negatively on my company??:laugh::confused:

Originally posted by jp18

I saw 2 girls I work with walking from our other building, so I slithered on the floor to hide behind the door..When the door opened, I jumped out at them--Unfortunately, what I didnt notice was that the girls were walking with 2 cllients who came to audit us, who just happened to walk in first..I scared the shit out them...Talk about making a first impression....You think this is going to reflect negatively on my company??:laugh::confused:

If I were you I'd check to see if the security cams got it so you can send it in to Americas Funniest home videos.

Originally posted by jp18

That would be a good idea, but we dont have cameras--thank god...I use to work here on fridays alone from 12-5 and I was not a model employee back then...:D

lololol, doesn't seem like you're the model emp right now either, scaring that bejesus outta people; wonder what the clients will write in the audit? staff very friendly?!

Originally posted by pandora1305

lololol, doesn't seem like you're the model emp right now either, scaring that bejesus outta people; wonder what the clients will write in the audit? staff very friendly?!

Actually the comment was "I would hate to be see what he is like on halloween"

She was cute too--I was going try the How u doin, but i figured it really wouldnt be affective after I practically spiked one of her breasts:D