Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wings n Beer

kramadas

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Alright, since there seem to be some party animals and alcoholic wannabes...how about some wings n beer at the Big Hunt???

fuck yeah!!!!! that was exactly what i was thinking about

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

tonight? I should convince Cookiegirl to come with me so she can have 2 beers and tell me that she loves Digweed and how drunk she is :tongue:

Let me know if you guys are going tonight... I might come back into the city after my appt.

I'm a true fan...I dont need beer to love Digweed

Umm..sure, but I'll already be downtown. If you mean a ride from the metro to your place after wings, yeah, not a problem at all.

k, nevermind, i thought you were going home first.....I'm going to that thing with Millie at 8:00 though....so I can chill for an hour or so

tonight? I should convince Cookiegirl to come with me so she can have 2 beers and tell me that she loves Digweed and how drunk she is :tongue:

Let me know if you guys are going tonight... I might come back into the city after my appt.

yeah, definitely! Cookiegirl - I remember last Friday, you telling me how Digweed is your fav DJ! :D Why, do you only say that when you're drunk? You gotta get out tonight and have those two beers!

How about 7pm at the Hunt?

Brian, could you let Pete and Millie know...I'll also send them an e-mail.

Oh man, I'm really getting old.. I can't go. I just remembered I already have plans. What's wrong with me lately? *lol*

Maybe I can join you for a little bit...

Yeah, I think we're only gonna stick around for a little while, till maybe 8pm, so feel free to join us. I believe I have your cell number.

Yeah, I think we're only gonna stick around for a little while, till maybe 8pm, so feel free to join us. I believe I have your cell number.

yep - I just checked and I have yours too. If I don't make it out... have some of that banana beer for me! JRoo - it DOES taste like bananas!

Hey hey hey.

I made it out last night! I didn't get there until nearly 8pm and I didn't recognize anybody that I'd met at Modern 3 weeks ago. What time did you CPers take off from Big Hunt?

I was tired when I got there anyhow. I'd put in 10 hours at work and spent a couple hours looking at diamonds. I'd also come down of my Mt Dew high so I was all kinds of fatigued.

Good wings tho. Fatty, but cheap.