Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call to kill riggitytiggity

Originally posted by binoys

Ding...Ding....Ding.....ROUND 3!!

:box:

you want a piece of my ass? usually youre a pretty nice guy....most people say anyway.....but I will RIPPPPPPPPPPPP into you if you cotinue to start stuff between me and people on this board......watch out binoy......cause your next on the hit list.....

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

you want a piece of my ass? usually youre a pretty nice guy....most people say anyway.....but I will RIPPPPPPPPPPPP into you if you cotinue to start stuff between me and people on this board......watch out binoy......cause your next on the hit list.....

WTF!!!!:eek:

First of All I wasnt starting shit between you and anyone on this board, I think youve done a good job of that by yourself.

I just posted "ding ding din etc..." Cause thats the third time a thread like this has started. And Please stop threatening me with your Bullshit, and your All High and Mighty Attitude, its gettin pretty gay. If your so tough tell everyone who you are and stop hidin behind keyboard muscles. And your right I am a pretty nice guy,but there was no reason for you to post what you did and i hope you didnt expect me to sit back and take it.

Attention1.jpg

Attention2.jpg

stepoff.jpg

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by hunnie818

Attention1.jpg

Attention2.jpg

stepoff.jpg

If riggitty got an ass like the handstand girl....she does not need this board! LOL

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ut oh dont get binoys pissed hell put his tie arund his head and go tribal on your ass lol

wassup bro

LMFAO!:laugh:

Originally posted by binoys

WTF!!!!:eek:

First of All I wasnt starting shit between you and anyone on this board, I think youve done a good job of that by yourself.

I just posted "ding ding din etc..." Cause thats the third time a thread like this has started. And Please stop threatening me with your Bullshit, and your All High and Mighty Attitude, its gettin pretty gay. If your so tough tell everyone who you are and stop hidin behind keyboard muscles. And your right I am a pretty nice guy,but there was no reason for you to post what you did and i hope you didnt expect me to sit back and take it.

dont play innocent with me...youre eggin people on! No one asked for trouble. I start threads about people that bash me on other threads....or think they are so cool with their posts. Youre one of em, ya runt. you asked for it little man....keep checking the site....cause one time soon....i'm gettin ya...watch your NJboard back mister!

Binoy....?? WTF exactly, he's one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. Your starting w/ the wrong people. Sorry, if you talk about my friends, which you have, im gonna have something to say about it. Especially when they are minding there own business. So, once again, get a life!

dont play innocent with me...youre eggin people on! No one asked for trouble. I start threads about people that bash me on other threads....or think they are so cool with their posts. Youre one of em, ya runt. you asked for it little man....keep checking the site....cause one time soon....i'm gettin ya...watch your NJboard back mister!

im from rutherford, whats your name?

you know what asuave and binoy are right ever since riggitytiggity, came on to this board she has had nothing but negative things to say about everyone and every club, it is obvious that she has no clue about anything. she is just another ignorant bitch who knows nothing about the scene and is getting off on all the attention we are giving her, if we stop she will stop. i mean give it up, it is one thing to have your opinion but it is another to be annoying especially when you are clueless

Dont Fuckin TELL me what im Doing and What im not doing. I aint Eggin Shit on so Get Over it. I Aint one that likes the Drama like some other people on this board. And all youve done so far has caused drama and attacked people personally for no reason. ALL BEHIND A FAKE NAME...REAL FUCKIN TOUGH!!! LOL Real Fuckin Tough!! HEHE Gimme a Fuckin Break.

And how the fuck am I one of em?? How Do I think im SOO COOL with my posts, OR how do I Bash Anyone on any threads!! Get a Clue!! PEACE

Originally posted by ag55

you know what asuave and binoy are right ever since riggitytiggity, came on to this board she has had nothing but negative things to say about everyone and every club, it is obvious that she has no clue about anything. she is just another ignorant bitch who knows nothing about the scene and is getting off on all the attention we are giving her, if we stop she will stop. i mean give it up, it is one thing to have your opinion but it is another to be annoying especially when you are clueless

Just ignore her, she's a dipshit!

HEY RIGGITYC*NTRAG.........

seizure.gif

You know what this chick aint so bad she just needs to get fucked I cant blame her...

I start threads about people that bash me on other threads....or think they are so cool with their posts. Youre one of em, ya runt. you asked for it little man....keep checking the site....cause one time soon....i'm gettin ya...watch your NJboard back mister!

Ummm, and I did WHAT to you to have you start a thread about me. My only reference to your pathetic posts was that I didn't make your list. Other than that, I don't give two shits about your existance.................

Suck it easy......................oh yeah, and have a nice day:D