Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos is Coming to Exit on friday

Originally posted by suckexitsdick

so was my statement about sukin exits dik , but u all felt the need to go on the literal term of that so..u guys r no smarter

uhh look up the meaning of rhetorical please

and just a suggestion... quit popping pills and sodomizing tony draper for a while and get youself an edumacation... stupidity isn't pretty :aright:

previously posted on sucks on my dicks post:

now now people... mr sucks on exits dick has a good pt... we all need to stop bashing Draper... just because he is a terrible dj who uses vinyls as coasters doesnt mean we have to say such nasty and hurtful remarks... and exit doesnt suck... its exit managment, security and just all around jerk-offs like Suck on exits dick and his butt-buddy poser or whatever his name is... im sure one day exit will be good again... probably not till they lynch marvesi and burn the club down like they have in the past and rebuild it.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

anyone remark how the word dictionary is in a dictionary... i mean if u dont know what a dictionary is how could u use one to look up the word... food for thought!

u are one strange fuckin person.