Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So did anyone watch Real World last nite

Holy Shyt................this is getting good. I first watched the re-run from last week, that was classic........hmmm, day 4 and already they're having 3-somes in the hot tub while this poor kid Frank sits there and watches like :eek: :eek: Now this week their boss is trying to sleep with all the girl and almost does with one of the black chicks, it's great. Now next week that girl Brynne gets pissed cause she can't get enough action out of Steven cause he wants to bang Trishelle..........this is what gets me though, they get into a tussle and that uber-faggot Steven wants her thrown out of the house............how can such a fairy pull in such poontang. You fag.

Yeah I saw it !

That boss Marcus is a looooooooooooser ! If he wasn't in the nightclub industry he knows he'd never get chics.

Too bad - I know alot of ugly men in the club biz who use that as an excuse to pick up chics ..

Even that black girl said - he's ugly !! lol

And that kid Frank from Ominish country needs to go back there and stay there ! He's not hip enough for Vegas

...ominish?!:confused: ....lol......amish silly

.............and i missed last night...but this show is pure garbage...and i love it!!!! .......so wait...they get in a fight cause he won't sleep with her? and then he wants to kick her out for it?!....this kid needs to locate his dick if u ask me!.......he should just nail her like every night .........

Originally posted by misk

...ominish?!:confused: ....lol......amish silly

.............and i missed last night...but this show is pure garbage...and i love it!!!! .......so wait...they get in a fight cause he won't sleep with her? and then he wants to kick her out for it?!....this kid needs to locate his dick if u ask me!.......he should just nail her like every night .........

That's next week actually.............they show Trishelle and Steven(you fag) in bed together and Brynne comes in the room pokin' around. Later she says something like when I want something I get it , yada yada yada, so I guess Steven (that homo) gets in a little arguement w/ her, she shoves him, then Steven (you flaming fairy) wants her thrown out of the house.

This is shit is great..............I hope by the last episode they all have STD's, someone gets pregnant and the closing scene is them throwing their miserable carcasses off the top floor of the PALMS and show them crashing into the parking lot below.

Marcus is Gross... I mean not just unattractive, but down right GROSS!

As for Steven wanting to throw Bryanne out... I rmember the beining of the season they showed previews of her throwing something at him... but I could be wrong.

She is out of control anyway... her jealousy is nuts. She needs to relax. He doesn't want her, move on. It is vegas, there are plenty of Men.