Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is Going on for Halloween?

pimpineo

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

did i just create a Howells Monster??:tongue:

fyi, i will be dressing up in my Chapi suit and signing autographs all night at Spin....:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Howellween! :D

(kinda sounds like a lil kid w/a speech impediment trying to say halloween huh?!?)

did i just create a Howells Monster??:tongue:

fyi, i will be dressing up in my Chapi suit and signing autographs all night at Spin....:D

MAYBE.....;)

THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING. SO I TAKE IT YOU WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS? ALRIGHT HONEY, I WILL BE IN THE VIP SECTION. :D

i know u and christie want the "special" glossy pictures of me in the Chapi outfitt...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ONCE YOU CHANGE OUT OF THE CHAPI SUIT, YOU CAN JOIN US IN VIP. :D WE DON'T WANT ALL THAT POPULARITY THAT COMES WITH A SUPER STAR. :laugh:

i know u and christie want the "special" glossy pictures of me in the Chapi outfitt...

Aw, that's such a nice offer Jess...but u don't have to do that...really, U Don't:nono:

:idea: I know! Why don't you give our copies to some of ur true fans that really do care?!?!;):laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I know! Why don't you give our copies to some of ur true fans that really do care?!?!

dont act like u dont want one....isnt there a picture of ur boyfriend floating around the internet in a Tarzan suit? love the "loin" cloth, adds realism to the costume...:laugh:

dont act like u dont want one....isnt there a picture of ur boyfriend floating around the internet in a Tarzan suit? love the "loin" cloth, adds realism to the costume...:laugh:

WTF?!?!

Aw...u poor thing....ur trying on ur Ladybug, I mean, Chapi suit b4 the 31st again aren't you???? How many times do u have to be told that those small pants cut off the oxygen to your brain and make you start talking even more jibberish than you normally do:rolleyes: some people just never learn....sigh:blank:

How many times do u have to be told that those small pants cut off the oxygen to your brain and make you start talking even more jibberish than you normally do

yea they fit "tight" on me, some of us have grown up alot since then...i heard ur bf has no problem sporting those pants...i guess u live by the saying? "A little goes a long way" or "Less is better":laugh: :laugh:;):tongue:

yea they fit "tight" on me, some of us have grown up alot since then...i heard ur bf has no problem sporting those pants...i guess u live by the saying? "A little goes a long way" or "Less is better":laugh: :laugh:;):tongue:

Oh Jesse, Jesse, Jesse...tisk tisk tisk:nono:

If brevity is the soul of your wit, then your gonads must be a riot.

:laugh::tongue::laugh:;)

If brevity is the soul of your wit, then your gonads must be a riot.

:laugh: :laugh: ....reminds me of scene from a movie (forgot which one) that a guy is making fun of another one, cuz he is scared to to do something....to which the ballbuster (aka the guy making fun of the other one) exclaims: "Thats ur problem; you are all cock and no balls".....:laugh: :laugh:

back to the original sunnyhost comment:

why the interest in my "man sack" christie? (holds back on bf comment);):tongue: