Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att: where is my hoove shining slut blockbuzta

In case you missed my last post you piece of shit

First of all you have no fucking idea what your fucking messing with. You say you just started posting again then back the fuck up before you get smaked the fuck. From your post I can tell it took many braincells for you to put that together, however you fucking tool you forgot mulitiple letters and words which are extremely vital in letting us understand exactly what the fuck youre trying to say. Now if im using words that are to big and difficult for you to understand I apologize. Shut your fucking mouth. You have officially taken over Kostap's role, you now shine my fucking hooves you piece of shit. Now stop swerving and stay in your lane biotch, before i have to start spitting some serious ryhmes about you, yo momma and kostap again biooooootch.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE Fucking HAAWWWWWWWWWWW bitches.

Spelling lesson #1 from the donkeys

when making a post if youre not sure of the spelling of big words like fools then consult your mother. DOnt make a fucking idiot out of your self .

Lesson #2 will come the next time you post because im sure youll fuck something up again faggot.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

stiffler word in donkeyland is that your ok. You are officially off the list. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWw

I think this is one of the first times you actually responded to me. I am starting to understand the force behind the Donkey's and greatly approve...........................

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Watch out CP, these guys mean buisness!

how does word spread so fast. rdntheshortbus thanks for the promotion. I didnt want anyone to know, I was just going to show ou818 up if he ever challenged me to a bike off. OU818 name the place and the time and i will roll up obviously 20 deep on my 4 wheeler with the 22 inch rims. HEEEEEEEEEE Fucking HAWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally posted by donkeywhore

OUwhatever the fuck your hick ass name means...I will beat your small muscle less body into Doney Soup.....

Your pathetic and suck at life....

Well, if your goal is faceless annonymity behind your keyboard on clubplanet, and bragging about partying with boarderjumpers in Mexico................then I guess I do suck at life by your definitions, but it's all good.................because you'll be pumping gas into my S600 one day...........or maybe mowing the lawn of my house, something like that, you know.

and the screen name is "OH YOU ATE ONE TOO" (phonetically challenged?) is that too much for you to process at one time?

Now, break out the spell checker and make sure everything is proof read.