Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone read any good books lately..?

I'm reading "Turn of the Screw" by Henry James right now.. it's decent.. it's a required text for one of my classes..

Actually.. I'm also reading John Milton's "Paradise Lost", and I think it's wonderful.. I don't agree with a lot of the portrayals he makes, but I am thoroughly enjoying every line of his great work.

Originally posted by codica3

I'm reading "Turn of the Screw" by Henry James right now.. it's decent.. it's a required text for one of my classes..

Actually.. I'm also reading John Milton's "Paradise Lost", and I think it's wonderful.. I don't agree with a lot of the portrayals he makes, but I am thoroughly enjoying every line of his great work.

I read Paradise Lost in college. I thought it was fantastic.

currently i'm on a Joe McGinniss kick. I read Blind Faith and now i'm reading Fatal Vision. McGinniss is a fantastic author. if you enjoy reading real life crime novels, I highly recommend him.

Before that I read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Did anyone else read this? It was really good.