Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Place to take someone on your first date???

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

loop inn motor lodge they have round beds and heart shaped jacuzzis lol

Ha Ha...thats the after hours hotel.....I used to go there after exit w/ a crew of like 20 people and we would get more f*cked up and crash

jacuzzi's are phat when you take a few happy pills ;)

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

My vote is for Factory.....

If you have a good time together there, than everything else is a cake walk.....

i took someone on a first date to factory. Got up went to bathroom and came back she was making out w some chick so i just hooked up w her friend. Gotta love the chemical factory lol

If you have a good time together there, than everything else is a cake walk.....

Come on now, where not all crackheads on this board..

Gee babe lets go to factory for our fisrt date, get banged up and fuck.. Girls like that arent even worth going on a date with.Never take clubws sluts out, just treat them for what they are

Hey Where2tonight......

sorry to disapoint you, but not all men are pigs..... and ease up on the crachhead comments..... to each his own....

My only point is that I like going to Factory, so dating someone who would not have a good time there would be rough.....

I was not suggesting taking a blind date to Factory, getting her banged up, and leaving her out with the trash the next morning..... I would just like to be with someone who had the same interstests so we could enjoy things together....

and for the record, I have seen that happen many times in a sports bar or Lounge.....

boo me for being honest... lol...

loop inn motor lodge they have round beds and heart shaped jacuzzis lol

i've actually been there before .... however it wasn't on a first date though !!!

ahhhh - the excitement of being 18 and in love with no place to shack up besides THE LOOP INN !!!

:hump:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i've actually been there before .... however it wasn't on a first date though !!!

ahhhh - the excitement of being 18 and in love with no place to shack up besides THE LOOP INN !!!

:hump:

the guy in the office use to know my name. nice to have my own house to do it in but sometimes needs some spicee lol

i did a painting job for la mirage. i told my helper if he sits down and somthing is wet its probabaly not water lol :sperm: :sperm:

Originally posted by ysolt

eew. that place is a hole. hehehe

What do you mean?? j/k

I wouldnt take a hooker to that place---It has no windows in the rooms, it looks like a bunch of rundown sheds put together...Reminds me of something out of friday the 13th..

the guy in the office use to know my name. nice to have my own house to do it in but sometimes needs some spicee lol

i did a painting job for la mirage. i told my helper if he sits down and somthing is wet its probabaly not water lol :sperm: :sperm:

you are lucky ... still going to the loop even after you have your own place. i have my own place too but no more trips to the loop, it's either the bedroom or the couch for me !! :(

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you are lucky ... still going to the loop even after you have your own place. i have my own place too but no more trips to the loop, it's either the bedroom or the couch for me !! :(

i havent bee to the loop in like 3 or 4 yrs. id go only if it was w some hooch i dont want kowing where i live lol

'zactly so

don't need to go through all the bs about what you do

my ex and i met at sf on the dance floor

we were together for 3 years

would have been longer except i realized we'd be better off without each other

he is a good guy and i hope he's happy

he just wasnt the right one for me

good people are everywhere

even factory.....

just keep you minds and hearts open to it

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Is that piece of shit little motel shaped like an L . I used to drive Rt 1 all the time to school. But don't know if this is the hotel you are talkin about???

I am pretty sure--Its right by the radison hotel on the south bound side...Its really bad!