Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Place to take someone on your first date???

Well honestly if some guy brought me to SF on the first date I would probably not see him again. Maybe on like the 4th or fifth date it would be different since you already got to know the person. The first date though I would def leave him there w/ his crackhead friends.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hey Where2tonight......

sorry to disapoint you, but not all men are pigs..... and ease up on the crachhead comments..... to each his own....

My only point is that I like going to Factory, so dating someone who would not have a good time there would be rough.....

I was not suggesting taking a blind date to Factory, getting her banged up, and leaving her out with the trash the next morning..... I would just like to be with someone who had the same interstests so we could enjoy things together....

and for the record, I have seen that happen many times in a sports bar or Lounge.....

boo me for being honest... lol...

:love:

Originally posted by siciliagirl

If you think you're funny, you're not. that is just dumb to say. that is not cool.

Damn so sensitive. if i ever went to the loop on a first date believe me there was no second date.

on the serious note for a first date i WILL be going out to a nice resturant and then possibly a lounge or something for a few quiet drinks. I WILL also be bringing some flowers and probably a stuffed animal or some candy or anything i can think of to give to a sweet person.

Maybe it's just me, but the best first date I ever had was at EXIT, (this was 2 years ago) and I've been w/ my man ever since. I think dinner dates are boring and I feel like I'm at an interview...it's best when you have similar interest and are comfortable enough w/ each other that you can go to SF, EXIT, etc. I've never been to the Loop, but the re's a place on 46 in Garfield that's got heart-shaped jacuzzi's...great time;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i havent bee to the loop in like 3 or 4 yrs. id go only if it was w some hooch i dont want kowing where i live lol

are you trying to impress someone....or do you actually lie to yourself and make yourself believe this is true......i hate when people are dumb....i get very bitchy......

are you trying to impress someone....or do you actually lie to yourself and make yourself believe this is true......i hate when people are dumb....i get very bitchy......

I second that yip yip . She gets very bitchy :laugh: Thats why we love our sicilia

I second that yip yip . She gets very bitchy :laugh: Thats why we love our sicilia

trust me.. you dont want to see her like that! :eek: i am still dying of laughter from labor day weekend when you blew off that guy *twosnapsandatwist* girl! :tongue:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Damn so sensitive. if i ever went to the loop on a first date believe me there was no second date.

on the serious note for a first date i WILL be going out to a nice resturant and then possibly a lounge or something for a few quiet drinks. I WILL also be bringing some flowers and probably a stuffed animal or some candy or anything i can think of to give to a sweet person.

blah blah blah blah blah....stfu.....it just keeps getting worse......

this is not about being sensitive....but from what i know of you, from our 3 conversations, doubleplay, i can't believe you can actually come on here and say this shit......who are you kidding? stop trying so hard...just be yourself...

Originally posted by nycchic24

trust me.. you dont want to see her like that! :eek: i am still dying of laughter from labor day weekend when you blew off that guy *twosnapsandatwist* girl! :tongue:

:laugh: You missed later on she told off PAT . Poor pat will never be the same again

that was a natural reaction....i guess that's the funny part....but i'm not mean unless is it well-deserved.....

that was a natural reaction....i guess that's the funny part....but i'm not mean unless is it well-deserved.....gotta protect my girls...i am the protector.