Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

when you push her button just right.

Recommended Posts

Guest gabo

I love how things go from nice and slow to ripping each other clothes off. There is something about that one moment where you both just go nuts... you stop trying to impress the other person with your kissing abilities and just go at it with tongues flying.

I have noticed this...

A couple is making out and their both kissing very slow and passionate

their teasing each other and taking our time.

when I start licking around the edges of the nipple she gets a little squirmy and her breathing picks up. When I tease her enough with that i put the entire nipple in my mouth and the breathing becomes heavier, but she is still calm and in control. She hasnt lost her head yet. When I start to slide my hands up her skirt, her heart beat doubles with the anticipation of whats to come. when I lightly stroke her pussy and feel how dripping wet it is she "starts" to lose control. she is squring more and more and making low moans . Now when I rub her clit and insert a finger this is the point where she goes bannanas (him too).

She doesnt care what else is happening around her all she cares about is those fingers better not stop moving inside of her!

All she wants to do now is have something thicker and longer slid into her wet hole cause his fingers are just a tease to her and she needs more and shell do anything it takes to get it in her.

I love that part!

ok I know not all girls will react this way so shaddup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Think My fav Part of sex is the begining,when u are flirting,toching and all the fluids are starting to rise , every single detail u feel it so deep .....

when u look at him eye to eye and u speak so near to his lips teasing eachother, when ur body touch his body and u act like it was not intentional :D

when u play little games !!! Love playing games !!!

gosh i need a man urgently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

I Think My fav Part of sex is the begining,when u are flirting,toching and all the fluids are starting to rise , every single detail u feel it so deep .....

when u look at him eye to eye and u speak so near to his lips teasing eachother, when ur body touch his body and u act like it was not intentional :D

when u play little games !!! Love playing games !!!

gosh i need a man urgently

I lovvve that too! when you get the butterflies in your tummy and your all nervous and excited at the same time! oooohhh I love that. I love it all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I love how things go from nice and slow to ripping each other clothes off. There is something about that one moment where you both just go nuts... you stop trying to impress the other person with your kissing abilities and just go at it with tongues flying.

I have noticed this...

A couple is making out and their both kissing very slow and passionate

their teasing each other and taking our time.

when I start licking around the edges of the nipple she gets a little squirmy and her breathing picks up. When I tease her enough with that i put the entire nipple in my mouth and the breathing becomes heavier, but she is still calm and in control. She hasnt lost her head yet. When I start to slide my hands up her skirt, her heart beat doubles with the anticipation of whats to come. when I lightly stroke her pussy and feel how dripping wet it is she "starts" to lose control. she is squring more and more and making low moans . Now when I rub her clit and insert a finger this is the point where she goes bannanas (him too).

She doesnt care what else is happening around her all she cares about is those fingers better not stop moving inside of her!

All she wants to do now is have something thicker and longer slid into her wet hole cause his fingers are just a tease to her and she needs more and shell do anything it takes to get it in her.

I love that part!

ok I know not all girls will react this way so shaddup

What book did you read that out of??? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by ou812

What book did you read that out of??? :confused:

what are you kidding me!?

this did not come out of any bood or magazine not did any other story I have written here, even though its been a while since I have written a story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

specially when u cant control ur self anymore and part of ur self wants to keep going and the other part just want to rush to any place near by to fuck her/him right away ;)

gaboooooooooooo why u are so far away !!!!!!

where do you live that you say i am far away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

No beautiful Im Near Texas , Im In Mexico 2 hours by car from here to there

soooooo that explains the broken english way of typing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

exactly mmm dose that mean my english sucks?

wow i studied in california and live in USA for years !!!!! and my english still sucks big time

I bet you have the hottest accent too!

mmm I lovvve accents!

I love when girls who talk dirty during sex with an accent and if they speak another language its even hotter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I bet you have the hottest accent too!

mmm I lovvve accents!

I love when girls who talk dirty during sex with an accent and if they speak another language its even hotter!

are u trying to make me wet again darling ? ;)

i beth u think,i have long black hair and tan skin dont u ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

i beth u think,i have long black hair and tan skin dont u ?

are you trying tpo make me hard??

nice long hair so i can grab a handful and take power over you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

:) anytime u want honey

wow anytime ehh??

you dont know what I look like though. I could look like a horses ass, good thing for you I dont. People often get me confused with brad pitt or tom cruise:rolleyes: :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i couldn't access either of your pics, scaredgirl :( , but i think i saw one of you before; wavy blonde hair, right?

and gabo does have more appeal than tom cruise or brad pitt :D .

(now go back to your dirty-talk, you crazy kids ;) !)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×