Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is yor favorite childhood memory ??

mine wold have to be spending summers at my grandmothers house down in LBI with my sister and my cousins - we used to have so much FUN !!!

we'd take the boat out and go fishing and crabbing, we'd water ski and make our own crab traps - weekend would come and our grandparents would take us into LBI to go on the rides and out to dinner - just thinking about it makes me want to be a kid again !!!

Favorite childhood memory--is summers at my uncles summer home in Pa...It was on 49acres of land, had a huge pong (lake)---And my entire family would be there all my aunts and uncles from that side of the family, the funny thing is that there were only 2 bed rooms (for the grandparents) the rest of us all slept in the attick like squatters, it was just filled with beds...We use to go fishing, hayrides, carnivals, camp fires, deer watching, occasional bear siting...I dont think it was the place as much as all of us being together...Ironic, now I spend most of my time at clubs/lounges and rarely see my family...

one of the funniest things i remember from there was when I was about 8, I grabbed my cousins girlfriends tit and said "Boy joanie you have big boobs"....She was hot....My mother chased me around that lake and beat my ass with a shoe for that one:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

JP i got 10 bucks if you do that to some chick tomorrow night in Deko

just grab her tit and say wow you got nice tits lol

When I was 8 and the girl was 16 she thought it was cute....18 years later, I dont think any girl would find that cute--I would probably get my face slapped....$10 is not worth the embarrasment of having my face slapped in public.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

When I was 8 and the girl was 16 she thought it was cute....18 years later, I dont think any girl would find that cute--I would probably get my face slapped....$10 is not worth the embarrasment of having my face slapped in public.:rolleyes:

well mabe we have to get a pool going for it.

never know she migh tlike it and take you home then you would thank me lol

barbiegirl i DEF. have to agree with you on LBI -- going there for the first two weeks of july since i was born is MY FAVORITE childhood memory.... we also went crabbing, but you can't forget swimming in the bay and going to fantasy island!!! i still go every year!

other than that -- a close second is baking christmas cookies every year with my best friend!

LBI--I visit my friend and his family every summer down there..Last year we were at the Catch and I couldnt find my friend or his girl...So I went outside looking and asked if they saw a dude with an asian girl...He said, "asian girl..Ive never seen one of them on the island"

:laugh:

Guest saleen351

I had the phattest Big Wheel back then. I guess If i was a kid today I'd have to had Dubs on my Big Wheel...

but wifle ball with my brothers...

When I was younger I raced karts (no not soap box derby, I'm talking karts that will do 90+) all over the country, from New York and Penn to Daytona, Florida and Oskaloosa, Iowa. Winning my first IKF National Championship is something I'll never forget... nothing like a 15 year old beating drivers with years and years of experience. It was either that or the $1000 to win race where I led flag to flag.

Beleive it or not, I raced against Jeff Gordon in Florida when I was 11. Obviously he went on to bigger and better things.