Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bugout and Tooch !st time together

Next Wed night @ Rio

Mike Bugout and Tooch together for the first time EVER

Not a typical 2 DJ set. 2 Friends dueling it out. Back and Forth to see who has ths sickest shit. One after the other all night long

This is not for the commercial music fan. Its going to be sick. none of that crap filler music. Just the sick shit we wanna hear all nghit long

We even have everyones favorite Bartender Zee showing us how its done brought in for this special occasion. (because we know EVERYONE LOVE ZEE). If for nothing else lets see Zee shake her ass on the bar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rio is a great space. Zee Tooch Bugout DavisG and i are hoping the CP family will bring in the vibe we all know we can for one night. We are calling everyone out to see if you can all set the vibe we know everyone can.

We want to see you all there drink special and $2 SoCO and lime ( the CP drink of choice) special throughout the night

We can guarantee you wont want to miss this night.

PM me or emial MVPlist@aol.com for guest list.

oh yeah Jean and sneakers ARE ok as long as you promise to dance you FUCKIN ass off. We arent looking for wallflowers THis Is definaty NOT an amature party

We hope to see you all there next Wed night

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were given the OK to just TAKE OVER THE DAMN PLACE so here's our change to do it...

Its a good looking place and the music will be pumping - I"ll be behind the bar mixing your favorite drinks and dancing on the bar of course..:bootysha: BODY SHOTS ANYONE??!!!

We are looking forward to making this happen.......so ALL CP heads REPORT TO THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

AT CLUB RIO!!

ZEE

Originally posted by asuave

Sounds good, both are good dj's. I wish i would be able to make that but i gotta work next wednesday night. Let me know how that goes.

philthanks for the goodword. ill hit you up with a shot next time we chill. dont knwo if im doing deko or not tongiht i got my work cut ot for me this week., I wanna put 300 heads in the door

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Next Wed night @ Rio

Not a typical 2 DJ set. 2 Friends dueling it out. Back and Forth to see who has ths sickest shit. One after the other all night long

This is not for the commercial music fan. Its going to be sick. none of that crap filler music. Just the sick shit we wanna hear all nghit long

We even have everyones favorite Bartender Zee showing us how its done brought in for this special occasion. (because we know EVERYONE LOVE ZEE). If for nothing else lets see Zee shake her ass on the bar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rio is a great space. Zee Tooch Bugout DavisG and i are hoping the CP family will bring in the vibe we all know we can for one night. We are calling everyone out to see if you can all set the vibe we know everyone can.

We want to see you all there drink special and $2 SoCO and lime ( the CP drink of choice) special throughout the night

oh yeah Jean and sneakers ARE ok as long as you promise to dance you FUCKIN ass off. We arent looking for wallflowers THis Is definaty NOT an amature party

I know that ALOT of hard work and prep went into making this happen.

All the pieces are in place for a unique nite and I know the doors are going to be blown off the joint...the Rio will NEVER be the same...

Its an opportunity to start something big but to do that you need the bodies in the door....I know that theres gotta be some BANGIN bodies out there so don't let this nite pass you by!

Next Wed night @ Rio

There is only way to get me there

Next Wed night @ Rio

:aright:

oh i forgot to mention $2 bud lights $2 well drinks and $2 SoCo Lime shot specials

WHEN THE GROOVE IS GOING ON...ALL OF A SUDDEN --LIKE MAGIC -

I WILL BE DANCING ON THE BAR AND STAGE WITH MY LITTLE CHICKENS - STARDO, MICHELLE AND OTHER CHICKENS..

WATCH OUT!!!:tongue:

wow this one should be crazy---

As long as I've known tooch we've never gotten to spin together, i feel like it will be a great night musically. Both him and I bring so much stuff to the tables that when it all comes together...omgoodness...

I wouldnt neccesarily call it battling, more of me and tooch teaming up to destroy the tri state area...club by club....and we even got us a nickname

MBMA

See ya'll there :D

Mike Bugout

yes JP we will get you a ride if i have to come get your ass myself.

this is a must for the professionals

after all what would it be if it was all amatures

now can we get jpdd810 there

Hey now!!!! If I am done moving I will be there! You will also be buying me those $2 shots for congrats on my new place!!! hehe!!